Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recovery of deleted Sentry footage

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello all, new to the Forum and to Tesla ownership, so go easy on me!
I recently picked up my Model 3 standard range plus, and then brought a Samsung T5 SSD for dashcam and Sentry recording.
Up until today, I have been having a quick look at the footage on activations, and deleting them (school boy error! )
Today I noticed some damage to the rear bumper, have looked through the footage that I haven’t deleted.....no joy!
Is there anyway of recovering deleted Sentry footage?
Thank you in advance

Welcome to the forums.

Have you stopped using the SSD? You have a good chance of recovery if that sector of the drive wasn't rewritten over with new data.

I've used this software in the past and was able to recover deleted photos off an SD card and worked well. There might be newer or better options if you search for data recovery software.

Recuva

Hi, For recovering footage from Samsung T5 SSD External Drive data recovery software's is a good option.

I personally used Stellar Photo Recovery Software which help to recover photos , videos, audio files from my exeternal drive. It's easy to use application and the trial version shows the preview of recovered photos. I think you can try at once.

Last edited by a moderator: