Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Red leather aftermarket/custom seats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, I'm in the process of completing my order for a new Model S 100D. I'm buying the car and not leasing. I want to have red leather seats installed and was thus considering saving the $3300 and not getting the full leather seats. Does anyone have any experience in changing out the seats on a Tesla and the costs involved? I understand I may take a hit if I trade the car with Tesla in a few years. Thank you.

Hi, I'm in the process of completing my order for a new Model S 100D. I'm buying the car and not leasing. I want to have red leather seats installed and was thus considering saving the $3300 and not getting the full leather seats. Does anyone have any experience in changing out the seats on a Tesla and the costs involved? I understand I may take a hit if I trade the car with Tesla in a few years. Thank you.

We have lots of experience. Hours and hours of labor involved. Upholsterers with years of training. Technicians with years of r&r (remove & reinstall) experience on hi-end vehicles. We've upholstered and customized over 20+ Model S 2.0 facelifts all unique to each customer's vision and taste.

We used 3 types of red leather, the same found in Ferrari, Bentley & Rolls Royce.

solid-black-new-tesla-model-s-21-inch-wheel-ts115-matte-black-4.jpg

And a few of our favorite builds can be seen here:
Custom Interiors - TSportline.com - Tesla Model S & Model X Accessories