Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Red Model 3 LR RWD FSD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm selling my Red Model 3 LR RWD that has all the upgrades except wheels. It has has EAP from the beginning, and I bought FSD when it was on sale a few months back. I bought the car in Feb 2018, and its vin is a 07xxx so before they were started rushing the cars out.

Car has approx 15k of miles on it. It has a carbon fiber look wrap on the console and steering wheel, Ceramic Tint on all windows (including windshield), a Chrome Delete wrap, and a custom black wrap on the A-Pillar and upper roof panels. (I can remove the black wrap if required). It also has smoked tinting on main lights and fog lights.

Outside Its got a couple of door dings and the like (normal wear and tear), but inside its pristine. Its based in Dallas Texas. I really wish I didn't have to sell it, its great fun. I'm selling as I need to buy a company car for my new business, so the tesla needs to go.

Looking for around $44k

Attachments

• 20180513_163809.jpg
    20180513_163809.jpg
    469.1 KB · Views: 754
  • 20180513_163900.jpg
    20180513_163900.jpg
    406.4 KB · Views: 233
  • model3 front.jpg
    model3 front.jpg
    393.1 KB · Views: 240
  • tesla 3 rear.jpg
    tesla 3 rear.jpg
    476.1 KB · Views: 232
  • 20180427_181719.jpg
    20180427_181719.jpg
    405.6 KB · Views: 245
  • 20180427_181738.jpg
    20180427_181738.jpg
    241.1 KB · Views: 230
Reactions: T-Will
I'm selling my Red Model 3 LR RWD that has all the upgrades except wheels. It has has EAP from the beginning, and I bought FSD when it was on sale a few months back. I bought the car in Feb 2018, and its vin is a 07xxx so before they were started rushing the cars out.

Car has approx 15k of miles on it. It has a carbon fiber look wrap on the console and steering wheel, Ceramic Tint on all windows (including windshield), a Chrome Delete wrap, and a custom black wrap on the A-Pillar and upper roof panels. (I can remove the black wrap if required). It also has smoked tinting on main lights and fog lights.

Outside Its got a couple of door dings and the like (normal wear and tear), but inside its pristine. Its based in Dallas Texas. I really wish I didn't have to sell it, its great fun. I'm selling as I need to buy a company car for my new business, so the tesla needs to go.

Looking for around $44k
Not interested but you may want to include mileage on car and pictures of dings to show not significant

Very cool car. Should sell easy. I’m in Dallas, but literally just purchased pretty same car and options/extras (except with 20s) for right around there. Before I purchased the M3 I did, I saw a black M3 with 15k miles in Southlake, no extras and only EAP private sale listed for 46k on autotrader and it was gone within a week or two. Don’t think you’ll have any trouble and hopefully finds a good home soon.

Btw, who did your wraps/chrome delete?

Very pretty. I'd almost be tempted but I'm set on getting the awd with white interior, though I wouldn't mind picking up a pre-owned one. I've just been on a drive test in Southlake yesterday and it's an amazing car.

Looking for around $44k

Are you still looking to sell?