Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Reduce or hide map view and show me a big display of the time

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

sfRonH

Model Y received 2022-May
Hello!
I would love to have a larger view of the current time, and would also like to eliminate the map view quite often. I mostly drive within my city so don't need the map very often. I find the Time very small and hard to focus on quickly. Who else feels the same or knows of any upcoming changes?

Yes, lots of text should be larger and there should be more information that's always displayed. I'm fine with the map - I love maps. Satellite view is new for me and I like that too. You can always put up the energy graphs.
I bought the car for two reasons, no gasoline (or oil changes!) and, someday, FSD - not the user interface!

I would love to have a larger view of the current time, and would also like to eliminate the map view quite often.
The site Time.is - exact time, any time zone works well in my car. I can get there with a search for "time.is". You can customize it to be white on black instead of black on white. If you click on the time then all the extraneous stuff goes away (except a small, annoying ad at the bottom of the screen).

Reactions: sfRonH