Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Referral 21" Arachnid Wheels - colors

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got my wheels in silver color from the service center today. I don't think I was ever asked to choose the color online. The link from the email only asked me which service center I want the the wheels to be shipped to.

I saw many posts showing 3 color options: silver, grey, and black. Did I miss the part of choosing colors, or do they only offer silver wheels these days??

My service center is in Toronto, Canada, but I don't think that makes any difference.

Has anyone had luck getting the service center to offer a different color other than Silver in this period? Hoping to get lucky and get a different one if possible but I won't look a gift horse in the mouth if silver is the only option!

Has anyone had luck getting the service center to offer a different color other than Silver in this period? Hoping to get lucky and get a different one if possible but I won't look a gift horse in the mouth if silver is the only option!
The SC will only receive them in silver. You can of course powder coat them if you prefer a different color at any shop.
Does anyone know: Do the wheels come shipped to the SC and then tires mounted at the SC?

Im asking because Im in line for a set and I want to get them powder coated beforehand ....
The wheels and tires come separately. I had to ask the SC to mount/balance the tires and TPMS since they were going to give them to me separately.

Reactions: steve841
Does anyone know: Do the wheels come shipped to the SC and then tires mounted at the SC?

Im asking because Im in line for a set and I want to get them powder coated beforehand ....
You should contact the Service Center and let them know. When we stopped by once, they had an employee who was spending the day mounting the tires on the wheels. All of our sets were delivered mounted.

Reactions: steve841