Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Referral Question

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wanted to see if there is anything else I could do or just wait it out and hope. I had a browser open when I ordered my car with the referral link and when I decided to order i used the wrong browser. I had so many open reading etc that I mixed them up. Literally 10 minutes after I realized I contacted the text I had, then the guy I met at the dealership/showroom called me and I sent him the link that I wanted to use and he just said "got it" Not sure if he actually put it in or anything.

I tried the emails I found on forums but none of them worked. But then got a couple texts from which seems to be their automated support after I spoke to my guy that you can't add referral afterwards. I'm sure there has to be someone or something I can do right? I mean the emails and text I can show them was literally a few minutes after I noticed I forgot.

Wanted to see if anyone has dealt with that more recently and if anyone had success and what direction to take because it's almost impossible to get someone to talk to that knows what they are doing.