Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Honestly at this point if I get pushed past past an April delivery, I will just ask to be pushed until July 2022 - in Illinois, that is when you become eligible for a 4K rebate. Might as well get some $$$ for all this waiting.
If that's the case then for you it makes sense. I won't save anything here anyways, so April is fine. However, I don't trust these dates at all. Feb has 28 days so a couple of weeks for the next update.;)😂 With Tesla, you can never be optimistic.

@Stro, can we add a purchase price column to the spreadsheet? It would provide a clear view as to whether or not highest price LR & Plaids are only getting built and delivered.

Granted some may not want to put in their purchase price for privacy reasons and I respect that but it would to help the cause... I've mentioned my purchase price in other posts. $87K.

Data does not lie... We can't accuse Tesla of screwing over 2020 and early pre increase order holders unless we have the data to back it up IMHO.
YES LET'S PLEASE DO THIS!

The September order guy must have rejected it. Proceed with caution
maybe couldn’t get financing or didn’t have HUD😀
Tesla customer service can't figure it out. They asked if they could me back when they figure out what is happening. I told them I want to know reason if it's a rematch because you're 100% correct, if it's a reject, there must be something up. Only 39 miles though... or so they claim.

Reactions: Elixir and JER85
lol at least you guys got service advisors - my Plaid still says 2/11 - 3/4 with no service advisor, VIN, or any type of call lmaooo

IMG-5992.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: KidsEyeDr
Tesla customer service can't figure it out. They asked if they could me back when they figure out what is happening. I told them I want to know reason if it's a rematch because you're 100% correct, if it's a reject, there must be something up. Only 39 miles though... or so they claim.
Please keep us updated. This is better than a soap opera. I'll say it again. For all of us, I want to see you get your car. And I want it to be a good one...

And Tesla wants you to show up in the next 72 hours so you need to cut your vacation short?

Update:

They "promised" it is mine now. However, he can't tell why it was reassigned to me other than their system saying "customer cannot take delivery" which could mean timing issue like I had. My new EDD window is 15 - 19 Feb. But I'm in Virginia from the 15-18. I swear... if I lose this VIN I'm just gonna buy me a damn Model T and be happy with it.

The VIN still has FSD on it. He's trying to remove it without it giving me new pricing. He said he will need to call me back for that.

I had this (duplicate VIN) happen to me after a reject. Was a bug in the system. My SA sorted it out.

As for the 39 miles... sounds high (should be ~15 or less), but nothing too extreme. I doubt it's a reject (more likely they fixed something).