Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Okay.. I am going to try something. Instead of us all posting our configurations over and over every week I want to try a spreadsheet. I am aware one already exists but it is loosely updated.

If you have a moment, enter your configuration and hopefully comparatively we can determine or draw some conclusions to what may be going on.

We're working on the honor system here. Anyone can edit. Behave yourself! :)

Okay.. I am going to try something. Instead of us all posting our configurations over and over every week I want to try a spreadsheet. I am aware one already exists but it is loosely updated.

If you have a moment, enter your configuration and hopefully comparatively we can determine or draw some conclusions to what may be going on.

So far seems like 6 seaters are blank but not much data in the sheet

Thanks for linking the old sheet, hadn't seen it.

For the first 33 entries on the new sheet:

1631981579669.png

Good catch my man. Hopefully that means they are logistically figuring out the highest margin cars. There is a glimpse of hope here until it gets crushed ultimately in a few days. Rinse and repeat. YAY the tesla roller coaster is fun!

ALL of our cars are high margin cars for them. Everyone on this thread has the means to drop +/- $100k on a luxury car — and one that hasn’t even been built yet. Without anything other than word of mouth, Tesla has built an amazing reputation — but now they have no choice but to deliver on it. There are shareholders and investors watching.

I also keep hearing people making interim plans to rent/lease/borrow a car in the event their EDD gets missed. At some point, SOME of us are going to really need that new car, and pull the plug on their Tesla hopes (pun intended). If Tesla can’t deliver, at some point, I’m going to ditch this whole sham and spend my $100k on a BMW or Mercedes. These are tested brands with massive customer loyalty. Elon and Co have a pretty narrow window to make this work.

• Funny
Reactions: anthonyj
Impressive response rate considering it has only been up for 4hrs!
@Singularity did you make the 2nd tab? It is great to visualize the data this way, I love it.
@adic the Teslike form has some good data but it is difficult to enter data and update data. This spreadsheet works well for this particular thread.

Anyways.. has anyone seen any Tweets or other info around the web on test/mule cars? I feel like there was a burst of them for a while there and not much info lately.

@i7iceguy , @joshdrinkswine I wouldn't be surprised if they start delivery 2022 on purpose even if they could deliver sooner. Financially and from a business perspective it may benefit the company to make deliveries in Q1 2022 and realize the profits then. In this case Tesla is in a unique position when they can decide when they want to make money on the Xs.

Reactions: Singularity

My phone won’t let me add to the spreadsheet but feel free to add me.

Blank, LR, white exterior, black interior, 7 seat, 20” wheels, no FSD. Delivery Kansas City. Order date 7/7/21. Original EDD January >> Blank

Reactions: studioloft