Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah, mine went from September to this generic message which I approve. It's MUCH better than a fictitious date they know they will most likely not meet. Just call me when it's ready.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-05-31 093740.png
    Screenshot 2021-05-31 093740.png
    45.1 KB · Views: 140
Maybe this is old news but I just noticed on the Completed Task tab Price Details the price is $69,990—below the anticipated federal tax rebate threshold—and Long Range is a $20,000 option. The design/order page only lists LR at $89,990.
Note that this itemization won’t satisfy MA state incentive rules
The purchase price includes the costs associated with the trim level of the vehicle with all color options, wheel upgrades, drive train or battery upgrades, and other packages

Reactions: Tdreamer
Ha, my RN114171*** still shows no delivery date

So it looks like it's not only depending on when you ordered but also where you live.

ordered 11/2020: MX LR, blue / cream, 5 seats, 20", no AP
RN114171*** (Germany)
DD before refresh: "02-03/2021"
DD after refresh: first: "01-05/2021". Then: "-". Today: "We will reach out to you...", no date, no "-"

Last edited:
Ha, my RN114171*** still shows no delivery date

So it looks like it's not only depending on when you ordered but also where you live.

ordered 11/2020: MX LR, blue / cream, 5 seats, 20", no AP
RN114171*** (Germany)
DD before refresh: "02-03/2021"
DD after refresh: first: "01-05/2021". Then: "-". Today: "We will reach out to you...", no date, no "-"
Yes, I think so. It's depending on the delivery location.

When we ordered a BMW we knew what step in the process it was in as soon as the body was welded together - paint shop, final assembly, QA, transportation location, etc. It was slick (Dingolfing plant build, so it had to come all the way over here). I'm convinced this webpage's traffic would go down by more than 50% if they just implemented the same system BMW used 7 years ago.
The new iX factory tour looks nice:

After a steady projection of November all these months, now I have this:
“Wij nemen contact met u op om een leverdatum af te spreken. De levertijd hangt af van de reserveerdatum, besteldatum, het afleveradres en de voertuigconfiguratie.”

so back to nothing and waiting.
(late feb order)

Long range X ordered 1/24 had been showing “-“ all along. Switched to September a few days ago. Sold my wife’s car in March in anticipation of a March/April delivery. Will have been without a car for six months if the car is delivered in September. Located in Vegas