Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
there is 3 more numbers after 326 FYI. If anyone can chime in and explain how to know what number car I have that would be great.

The google spreadsheet has the last 2020 VIN at 325055 so given you are in the 326 range, not many 2021 model year X refresh were produced as suspected. Tesla basically does VINs sequentially, at times reserving small blocks prior to build but if the line gets delayed for one block and they produce a different block before

The google spreadsheet has the last 2020 VIN at 325055 so given you are in the 326 range, not many 2021 model year X refresh were produced as suspected. Tesla basically does VINs sequentially, at times reserving small blocks prior to build but if the line gets delayed for one block and they produce a different block before
So then what that means is that I have a ultra rare 2021 refresh model x with white interior

I guess that kills the “tbd” theory and the “building your car theory” and also the “white interior” and the “january” theory lol. None are good or bad the car just comes when it comes 😂

I don’t know why but your comment reminds me of an impending birth of an child. The baby has an EDD of around 9 months but sometimes he/she comes when he/she comes!

• Funny
Reactions: TWENT2 and c_v_h
Charged up to 100% for a road trip, mileage estimate was 350. Also I can't figure out how to adjust follow distance from the wheel. I thought it would be the right scroll wheel left/right but it isn't. I have to go into the autopilot menu to adjust.
When I can't find something in my M3P I push the talk button and say what I want and it does it. Try that

Reactions: TWENT2 and Fulkth
Try this, in your post
Recognized it but said command is not available yet. Also no FSD opt in for beta. I also figured out you have to set autosteer to double click to be able to use TACC. First click is TACC, 2nd is autopilot. If it's single click in the settings it only lets you do autopilot.

Spoiler has been vibrating/rattling in strong side wind too.