Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
there is 3 more numbers after 326 FYI. If anyone can chime in and explain how to know what number car I have that would be great.
The 6 in your number represents the 1000 column. Thus a 327 vin would be a thousand or so further along in the production sequence. If people are willing to give the next number then we would know down to the 100 column etc. For example if the next number in your vin is a 5 (3275 for instance) and someone else has a 3274 in their vin, we would generally know that the other persons car was manufactured before yours by roughly 100 cars. The more numbers people are willing to share, the greater detail we can all have on production sequencing.

Reactions: TWENT2
Makes me think that if Tesla plans to actually deliver in December to all those people who converted on The Call, VINS will have to roll out in the next two weeks in order to give the two week cushion. That will get these deliveries out before the end of the year.
I asked the SA who called me to convert 5 seats to 6 seats if Tesla promises to deliver the 6-seat car this year. He flatly said no.

Someone on the Facebook Model X site posted their neighbor received a refresh Model X. In California.
9C2A6628-BD52-45A6-8649-0EFA537F4FD4.jpeg

Does anyone NOT have a January delivery window? I've seen people that ordered in February have January listed, as well as people like me, that ordered in June have January. Either there are not many model X reservations, or the system is assigning everyone to January, or Tesla is somehow gonna use their 5000 car/month S/X capacity to just crank out model X, which is unlikely.
I had January EDD, then last week it changed to TBD, but now it is back to January. I ordered 1/27/21

Reactions: TWENT2