Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We have not seen any delivery of MSM refreshed X, right?

Reactions: EL0NTRK
Why do people hide their vin? I can walk up to any car, as far as I know, and see the vin at the bottom of the driver window
One person seeing your VIN is different than a photo that can be shared with zillions of people all over the world. Who knows what Russian or Nigerian scammer will do with it? Better safe...

Got info from delivery team, they checked with Fremont factory folks. I guess once you are close to final delivery the process steps are more trackable.

Darn, I was hoping it was someone I could call to get info. I have a six seater I ordered in December 2020, and I'm in the bay area, so I figured I would be one of the soon to be delivered.

Charged up to 100% for a road trip, mileage estimate was 350. Also I can't figure out how to adjust follow distance from the wheel. I thought it would be the right scroll wheel left/right but it isn't. I have to go into the autopilot menu to adjust.
You can’t. It’s only from the screen right now, which is ridiculous. I was watching a review on the S and that’s what they said. Maybe fixed in a future update but who knows.

Yet another backward step on this car IMO.

Did a short pre Thanksgiving road trip to Solvang, CA. Only when we were checking out from the hotel (selected by my wife a month ago) did I realize it’s weirdly significant. Maybe it’s a good omen? Nah…. 😆

Bruce.

172F3204-D34F-4ECB-BB95-D0B1267C143F.jpeg

there is 3 more numbers after 326 FYI. If anyone can chime in and explain how to know what number car I have that would be great.
Screenshot_20211123-145740.png

Check out Teslatap.com Vin Decoder
and weirdly enough I ordered the car on December 14th last year.
The Oracle was an Oracle before he knew he was an Oracle!

Reactions: studioloft
Am I starting to become our next HERO? First was @sunnyvaletree then @Fulkth the (GOAT) and maybe me @EV_LIFE next.
Solid NO.

@sunnyvaletree was our Hero
@Fulkth is our Champion and possibly the GOAT 🐐
@EV_LIFE you are The Oracle and our Inspiration. You have kept us going when the road was darkest. Even you place among the VINners came at a time when the Waiting Room was in a particularly gloomy place. You share your good news and we tack on more than 10 pages in a single day!

I think that no matter what happens after your delivery, we will always think of you Everytime someone says, "I have a feeling tomorrow is going to be a good day..."

Here's to @EV_LIFE - our most clairvoyant VINner... Our Oracle of Inspiration!