Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Oh my God. I have a VIN, I have a VIN. Can't believe this day has come finally.
@Stro

Just 10 minutes ago, refresh my account and still TBD. Then I go back to work and get an email from Tesla CC my local advisor with the subject Model X financed VIN available.
I ran out and yelled to my wife. We hugged and laughed and cried together.
It's over a year for us.

The VIN is a 2022 vin 7SAXCBE52NF3275XX
As one of the very first posters in this (the most active thread of all forums on TMC), you deserve this VIN! You've earned this VIN! CONGRATULATIONS @EL0NTRK 🎉
And welcome MX to TX! #letsgooooooooooooo

Just refreshed my account page only to be severely disappointed. This is me right now.

Words can hardly describe me now. When I ordered the car last Nov, I am scheduled to pick up in Dec and we didn't get excited because the car has been out for years.
Then the refresh rumor started and we unmatched the VIN. Then the announcement came out on Jan about the refresh and we were very happy we delayed.
Then reality hit, we wait and wait and wait. Still feel unreal that it's finally here.

PSA (information shared by @bmah Bruce yesterday - which was probably 87 pages ago at this point lol)
For those of you that want to know configuration and order details, try turning your phone sideways. The TMC app doesn't always display our signatures in portrait orientation,but if you turn your phone landscape, signatures show up. Many folks have both their order info as well as MX configuration listed in their signature.

Also, to edit your signature... How to add signature?

- [ ] NEMA 14–50 240v adapter.
This doesn't come with the cars anymore. That's mildly annoying because the NEMA 14-50 outlet used to be the preferred mechanism for charging and a lot of us old-time Tesla owners put those in our garages. I ended up buying the adapter variety pack.

Bruce.

When I got the call “they” said 7 seater Q1 and hadn’t even heard when 5 seaters would be made. Who knows. Keep hope alive.

Now to my knowledge every account on the app isn’t showing building your car which gives me hope it’s not a placeholder statement.

Red tells Andy Dufrain in Shawshank that hope is a dangerous thing. He’s probably right.
I don’t know. I feel “building my car” is a placeholder that everyone started getting with app update.

I ordered 8/28/21. My EDD is April. My status is “building your car”. Highly unlikely especially since I ordered a 5 seater.

PSA (information shared by @bmah Bruce yesterday - which was probably 87 pages ago at this point lol)
For those of you that want to know configuration and order details, try turning your phone sideways. The TMC app doesn't always display our signatures in portrait orientation,but if you turn your phone landscape, signatures show up. Many folks have both their order info as well as MX configuration listed in their signature.

Also, to edit your signature... How to add signature?
There’s a TMC app? Is that for iPhone? Or just android?

@Stro

Just 10 minutes ago, refresh my account and still TBD. Then I go back to work and get an email from Tesla CC my local advisor with the subject Model X financed VIN available.
It's over a year for us.

That is so awesome. Stoked for you guys. Can’t wait to see pics! Awesome.

Reactions: TWENT2 and Elixir
@Stro

It's over a year for us.

Congrats @EL0NTRK! I hope i’m next!!

Reactions: ModelX and EL0NTRK