Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Along with the January EDD, the App changed from "Schedule Delivery Appointment" to "We're Building Your Car".

The website also changed, it now shows:

Estimated delivery: January​

Delivery timing will update based on configuration availability. We will reach out to schedule your delivery when your VIN is assigned.

Along with the January EDD, the App changed from "Schedule Delivery Appointment" to "We're Building Your Car".

The website also changed, it now shows:

Estimated delivery: January​

Delivery timing will update based on configuration availability. We will reach out to schedule your delivery when your VIN is assigned.
So what’s interesting is that was my message BEFORE my EDD went to TBD and schedule delivery appointment on the app.

Really not sure if any is better or worse or if it’s just a constant slew of Tesla updating messaging and app/site configuration.

Just received this in my account???? ..... At this point I guess it‘s something 🤔🎯🎯 OD\ 8-9-21 MX Plaid- FSD IN MIDNIGHT GREY/ WHITE INTERIOR CORBON FIBER TRIM- 22“ TURBINE WHEELS

Attachments

• 28E7AAE2-0BA9-4BAC-AA7E-CDBED71886C1.jpeg
    28E7AAE2-0BA9-4BAC-AA7E-CDBED71886C1.jpeg
    418.7 KB · Views: 151
Last edited:
Reactions: Hebert
I'M A VINNER!!! Just came through this morning, haven't spoken to my SA yet, but about to call him to get financing setup again. Here is my info...

Ordered 12/5/20
Changed to 6 seater 10/17/21
VIN assigned 11/29/21
6 seater / white/ cream/ 20" / FSD
Chicago suburbsView attachment 738632
Congrats man we've been waiting a long time!