Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Loads of VINners -
(People who WON the MX Lottery became "VINners" and it became a thing - desperate people tend to think that they're creative)
Including many longtime lurkers "first time posters"
We looked skeptically at them even though we congratulated them... and secretly still believe that they're Tesla interns messing with us.

Some long time folks became VINners also likeThe Oracle, Mr. "I have a good feeling" himself, @EV_LIFE as well as OG @EL0NTRK (who posted on Page1 of the thread) got vins.

THEN even MORE people got vins... including someone who ordered in July 2021, and then another person (Monk something or other) who claims to have ordered in September 2021 (That's one of those interns we were talking about)

We got a deluge of VINs on Tuesday and everyone was on cloud nine!!! until we realized that no matter how many times we refreshed our accounts, we weren't VINning - just other people. We kept celebrating anyway.

THEN ON WEDNESDAY (dun dun duuuuuuuun) a handful of VINs were taken away - SAY WHAAAAAAAT!? - That was NOT supposed to happen.

Since then, we haven't had a single new VINner.

And I was accused of being an intern. And @Stro nearly quit the waiting room. And @LadyMX took delivery. And @jbrowdy had to be talked off of the ledge a few times. And @niogyn started calling @DaddyPig "Daddy" which I think is amazing and hilarious on so many levels. And the west coast (WA, OR, UT, MT, CO, NV, NM, AZ) is still waiting on their first VINner.

There is a sort of mix of joy and hope and anger, and pain all at once.

But other than that... just another typical 2 weeks in the waiting room :D Welcome back!
So yesterday I went to the showroom in Scottsdale quarter. The 2 SAs there claimed that there have been supposedly 2 VINs that have been assigned in AZ. @TWENT2 ...take it for it is!

• Informative
Reactions: TWENT2 and Hebert
Loads of VINners -
(People who WON the MX Lottery became "VINners" and it became a thing - desperate people tend to think that they're creative)
We looked skeptically at them even though we congratulated them... and secretly still believe that they're Tesla interns messing with us.

Some long time folks became VINners also likeThe Oracle, Mr. "I have a good feeling" himself, @EV_LIFE as well as OG @EL0NTRK (who posted on Page1 of the thread) got vins.

THEN even MORE people got vins... including someone who ordered in July 2021, and then another person (Monk something or other) who claims to have ordered in September 2021 (That's one of those interns we were talking about)

We got a deluge of VINs on Tuesday and everyone was on cloud nine!!! until we realized that no matter how many times we refreshed our accounts, we weren't VINning - just other people. We kept celebrating anyway.

THEN ON WEDNESDAY (dun dun duuuuuuuun) a handful of VINs were taken away - SAY WHAAAAAAAT!? - That was NOT supposed to happen.

And I was accused of being an intern. And @Stro nearly quit the waiting room. And @LadyMX took delivery. And @jbrowdy had to be talked off of the ledge a few times. And @niogyn started calling @DaddyPig "Daddy" which I think is amazing and hilarious on so many levels. And the west coast (WA, OR, UT, MT, CO, NV, NM, AZ) is still waiting on their first VINner.

But other than that... just another typical 2 weeks in the waiting room :D Welcome back!
Left out the latest VINner, an October 12th 2021 order.

Here's what you missed...

Loads of VINners -

You could just said , you did not miss any , we all back to square one.

Loads of VINners -

And also @LadyMX promptly had to take her car in for service because one of the falcon wing doors isn’t working and doesn’t know when she’ll get it back…. This week has been a complete sugar show and a total cluster fudge.

More updates from me:
- Just jumped off the call with the delivery agent, and he says the car is fine and he doesn't see any notes and the car should be delivered next week, he will keep me posted.
- Called again and another agent says that car needs some repairs and still going to be in the factory in Fremont and she will keep me posted once she has more updates.

Loads of VINners -

Classic!! Good one @TWENT2

More updates from me:
- Just jumped off the call with the delivery agent, and he says the car is fine and he doesn't see any notes and the car should be delivered next week, he will keep me posted.
- Called again and another agent says that car needs some repairs and still going to be in the factory in Fremont and she will keep me posted once she has more updates.
The “sugar” show continues

Loads of VINners -

BEST
CLIF
EVER

xoxo

That's positive news. I haven't heard of anything happening in Cincinnati. Do you actually have a SA in Cincinnati? That's where I go for server/take delivery, but every time I've tried to contact an SA I just a random call or text from a different person. Original order was put in October of 2020.
Yea I have someone high up and another SA that I won’t put on blast here.. but ask for the stores extension and you’ll be able to dial direct into them.. I’ve ordered/have owned multiple teslas so they know me/I know them haha

Wait what? You’re an October 2021 order and got a VIN in November?
That's correct. I was shocked at first since I'm reading that all these people who ordered over a year ago haven't received one.

I doubt I'll be getting mine before everyone else who's been waiting. I think someone screwed up a Tesla or we have a bigger issue.

I'm not ready to take delivery anytime soon.

Attachments

• MX.jpg
    MX.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 106
  • MX 1.jpg
    MX 1.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 77