Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Same VIN as first? Can you talk through your EDD timeline? What was it prior to 1st VIN, after, and before 2nd/after.. Also, did you for sure get it this morning (when was last time you checked)? Thanks and congrats!
Different Vin, still shows Feb EDD. Was Jan then got Vin then Vin went away changed like everyone else. I checked last night around 10pm central time before I went to bed.

Do we have any VINners in Florida yet?

curiosity-curious.gif
In the Tampa area, I got a VIN last week and then gone a few hours later. No clear answer on why.

Reactions: peter21581
Unfortunately not.....

I'm a 7 seater and I check everyday hoping for some Christmas miracle (news)...sigh...
I am also a 7 seat reservation and if I get the call to switch to a 6 seat, the deciding factor would be if the 2nd row has a stowable arm rest like in the refreshed Model S. Does anyone have any intelligence on whether the refreshed X 2nd row will have what is in the picture?

Attachments

• 6020B052-418E-4679-AC88-78BF798220DC.jpg
    6020B052-418E-4679-AC88-78BF798220DC.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 84
Not sure what logistics when I see a truck of Tesla's just about every Monday on the turnpike during morning rush hour going south to Miami full of Model S and Y.
I hardly see any trucks at the FT. Lauderdale store.
I check the parking lot almost daily but no sign of the Refresh Model X :rolleyes:

But funny that Tesla FT. Lauderdale store uses Bayview Cadillac (Not far from the store) as their temp lot (Full of Model 3 & Y).

I am also a 7 seat reservation and if I get the call to switch to a 6 seat, the deciding factor would be if the 2nd row has a stowable arm rest like in the refreshed Model S. Does anyone have any intelligence on whether the refreshed X 2nd row will have what is in the picture?
I think the window to change to a 6 seater is closed for those of us with 7 seat reservations. You could change to a 6 seat configuration at the increased price and an all expenses paid trip to the end of the waiting line. :(