Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was close enough that I actually drove downtown Chicago. Can confirm 7 seats! I am so excited to see an actual refresh and 7 seats to boot! Being delivered means us 7 seaters are up! The tesla employee thought that we would start to see a lot more soon!

Thank you for getting more info on the 7 seater. I hope they are right this time!

I thought so too. That is why I jumped into the Model 3 and took a field trip. Can absolutely confirm, 7 seats, white interior. I couldn't get him to open it up, and the lights were poor for pictures. This car is even more impressive in person...

Finally, something interesting ;) It's getting bit cramped in my contingency/interim M3 by now ;) Now let's see how the Shipping Movements develop.

Was it a Plaid, though, or they still haven't figured out their shaft/shudder stuff?

Last edited:
Not to be a Debbie Downer, but this is bothering me:
74DF55EB-CDF4-491A-BCBA-45BBA0C0B03E.jpeg

I wonder if that is “fixable” by Tesla after delivery… (?)

Overall I’m super excited ! Car is insane when accelerating, I expected to be more quiet c but keep in mind this is before the ANC which we all are waiting to come up with future updates. It’s worth the wait as what said before me.
When is your expected delivery?
I like many others, have seen their January pushed to Feb. despite 1.29.21 order. But. I’m patient.