Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Omg!! 7 seater!! I really hope this is a good sign for the rest of us waiting!
Is this really a 7 seater? The gap between the rear row 2 seats looks very strange (if those are the rear bench headrests & 7 seater indeed )
D2244D39-F179-4144-AF0B-F12DD4230E2A.jpeg

Reactions: colo
Is this really a 7 seater? The gap between the rear row 2 seats looks very strange (if those are the rear bench headrests & 7 seater indeed )
View attachment 745401
The six seater doesnt have middle bench, so what else could it be ? or do you mean those arent actual headrests in the back? Either way its either a 5-seater (even better news as its lowest margin) or 7-seater, which both of has never been spotted before

View attachment 745401
That gap looks like the middle seat folds down separately. I wonder if anyone can confirm it soon? Dammit, I mainly converted to a 6 seater because the bench only folded down as a whole and not in part (along with the "promise" of a December delivery).

• Informative
Reactions: KidsEyeDr and lsds
Guys. my order is april order. I got Vin yesterday, received the text, see that in my account.
Today - vanished. Talked to tesla - they don't see it....

I am quite pissed, they just can't get their act together. I started my financing already and i should have waited. (Blue - 6 seater - NY)
Oh no..not this stuff again. Still bizarre they aren’t hitting 6 seat orders placed way earlier than April though…little rhyme or reason in their approach to this it seems.

Yep. 7 seats. I wish the lighting would have been better. I would have taken a good picture.
Any new confirmed 5 or 7 seat VINners here or direct confirmations? If the “benching” blocker is truly behind us, wonder what the MX US/NA backlog now is since a lot of the 5s & 7s orders were convinced/delivered as the 6s.
On the other hand, don’t think anyone outside US got the 6 seat conversion calls/emails.

Reactions: msjodilynn1
Any new confirmed 5 or 7 seat VINners here or direct confirmations? If the “benching” blocker is truly behind us, wonder what the MX US/NA backlog now is since a lot of the 5s & 7s orders were convinced/delivered as the 6s.
On the other hand, don’t think anyone outside US got the 6 seat conversion calls/emails.
I got the call in Canada. Really, the North American market is essentially the same. Given that they're not even discussing EU deliveries until some point in 2022, odds are there won't be any calls beyond North America. That said, I'd be curious whether the X will be part of the 2022 Q1 deliveries to China that's rumored to be happening - supposedly the S is but unsure of the X.

Guys. my order is april order. I got Vin yesterday, received the text, see that in my account.
Today - vanished. Talked to tesla - they don't see it....

I am quite pissed, they just can't get their act together. I started my financing already and i should have waited. (Blue - 6 seater - NY)
This is why I am not getting exited yet. Not sure if this vin will stick this time. Might just be 3rd vin is a charm.

• Helpful
Reactions: flippingrich
I got the call in Canada. Really, the North American market is essentially the same. Given that they're not even discussing EU deliveries until some point in 2022, odds are there won't be any calls beyond North America. That said, I'd be curious whether the X will be part of the 2022 Q1 deliveries to China that's rumored to be happening - supposedly the S is but unsure of the X.
I am from Germany. No calls to Europe to switch to 6 seater from what I know from FB and other channels...

• Informative
Reactions: TrevTremaine
Ooops I’m VINing again
Tesla played with my heart
got lost along the way
Oh SA, SA
Oooops you think I’m in love
That you’re sent from above
I got my VIN again!
7SAXCBE53NF3294XX

What’s messed up is, this is the first order we did.. w/b/6/22/FSD.. the MSM that had a VIN and we lost is still tbd and was ordered second still has no VIN.. this one was FEB and immediately switched to tbd (blank-Jan-tbd-feb-tbd) VIN was assigned like 5 minutes ago with a text coinciding.. I checked literally 10 minutes before I got text and was not there.. so text and Website are simultaneous..
Lastly, I didn’t post this here last week for sake of cluttering page but I talked to my SA and he said both X’s were in “building phase” with no “soft match” or anything in the behind the scenes access they have.. so not to say he was BS but to say calling them and asking seems somewhat pointless due to this call two days prior and him seeing nothing on his end.. (he’s been very open and is somewhat high up the food chain)
Glad to be back in the club! Hoping it sticks this time!