Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congrats, but…

This. This is me every single time I refresh my Tesla account and then refresh my TMC page to see more VINners.
I'm so glad for them.... And sooooooooo sad for me.
Then I look at their order date... Damn, I deserve a VIN before them! And get happier... And sadder.
Then I look at their posting history.... Damn I deserve a VIN before them! And get even happier... And sadder.
😂 This wait has been a complete mindFUnk

Called my SA for updated on my delivery. He said it's still in-Transit. No status changed, since I received my VIN (12/13).
Anyone know how long Transit takes from Fremont to East Cost?
I was reVINed 12/14/21..supposed to arrive in Schaumburg 12/24 to 12/27...maybe you're on the same truck or you can guess 12/25 to 12/28 arr and yr end delivery.

This. This is me every single time I refresh my Tesla account and then refresh my TMC page to see more VINners.
Then I look at their order date... Damn, I deserve a VIN before them! And get happier... And sadder.
Then I look at their posting history.... Damn I deserve a VIN before them! And get even happier... And sadder.
March will be our month. Can't promise which year yet.

I feel you, my man. To me, it seems like I will get my car in Nevebruary.

Got a text from Tesla to confirm my financial status.
This is the second time they texted me, I would think they just want to confirm that I will pay before building my car, so I would think nothing will really happen to me until Feb
Ordered May 2021, Blue/Plaid/Cream/6 seaters/20" EDD shows Feb

Reactions: KidsEyeDr
Got a text from Tesla to confirm my financial status.
This is the second time they texted me, I would think they just want to confirm that I will pay before building my car, so I would think nothing will really happen to me until Feb
Ordered May 2021, Blue/Plaid/Cream/6 seaters/20" EDD shows Feb
I would guess that’s far from the case. No car starts the production line with your name on it. If anything they want to confirm it before they transport the car your way so the same situation from a few pages earlier doesn’t happen where a car can’t get picked up and someone from an August order gets a car where it could have gone elsewhere.

I would guess that’s far from the case. No car starts the production line with your name on it. If anything they want to confirm it before they transport the car your way so the same situation from a few pages earlier doesn’t happen where a car can’t get picked up and someone from an August order gets a car where it could have gone elsewhere.
They asked the exact same question on 11/29, and then today.
I don't think there is any Plaid delivered yet, even though he said Plaid should be the higher priority.
So i would not think this means anything at all

Reactions: zapparino
You lucky guys get yours before even first is delivered to europe.
i have never even touched a Tesla but i ordered one some 2 month ago
It was before Tesla informed that they don`t take any more order from Europe but
got email that they still honor order done before that information.

wierd thing is how they priced those models here, fully loaded plaid wo 22" was 134k€ with all taxes included roat
tax prox 3% and vat wha that is here 24% so price was 105k€ without taxes and what was wierd, that LR was over 100k€ with
same equipments. price difference was only under 5k€ ??

expected delivery date was first "end of year 2022" but that does not be visible anymore so when you guys is waiting for xmas, so do i... xmas 2022.

i visit here every day to see if someone got a plaid version and their first impression of it...

Reactions: SOBX MX
delivery was on dec 31st. Now got a text saying I can pick it up this Thursday! Sucks that I will have to drop it off right away to get tinted and Xpel ultimate PPF.
THIS.
When we got our Model Y, the next few days were perhaps the most painful ever as we waited for it to get wrapped/ceramic coated.

I mean, AGONIZING. I’m trying to figure out how to prepare for this. Like, when I drop it off for PPF etc, tell myself I just haven’t received the X yet and I just imagined it? 😄

They asked the exact same question on 11/29, and then today.
I don't think there is any Plaid delivered yet, even though he said Plaid should be the higher priority.
So i would not think this means anything at all

I got that text about confirming payment method a little over a month ago. IMHO it probably doesn't mean anything. I sure didn't believe the part about "...your Tesla will be ready in the next few weeks." :rolleyes:

Bruce.

You mean to say- That you did'nt print it when you placed your order & had a RN# assigned or even write it down? And all following correspondense & any updates. Huge mistake thrusting the new Digital world we live in. Try talking to a Manager@ your local Tesla pick up center or Fremont. Hopefully a glitch they can correct....Good luck.
Oh I have screenshots.
Tesla.com account just glitched majorly.

It’s back now (still not a VINner). 😄

• Helpful
Reactions: zapparino