Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Reactions: JBTMX
We ain’t seeing anything in the LR 5 seater until end of Q1. If it happened sooner, that would be awesome but I’m not expecting it.

Oh it’s not a Tesla location? 3rd party dealer?
We ain’t seeing anything in the LR 5 seater until end of Q1. If it happened sooner, that would be awesome but I’m not expecting it.

Did you do full coverage of PPF and ceramic coating? What did you have tinted? If you don’t mind me asking, what did they charge for tint, PPF, and the ceramic coating?

-Thanks
I am in Michigan, dropping my X off Monday for front PPF, full car ceramic and full interior ceramic for $4300. I got another quote for 4K, but they were not able to do it for 3 weeks, so went with the quicker option.

Final update - 2022 Model X LR FSD White paint, cream interior delivery to San Diego:
03/01/21 ordered 5-seater
10/12/21 changed order to 6-seater at Tesla offer to deliver by end of year
12/08/21 estimated delivery Feb 2022 on ap
12/26/21 advisor calls, car ready, set delivery appointment for 12/10/21
12/27/21 got VIN
12/28/21 Tesla calls offers to deliver car earlier, by 12/28/21, I declined.
12/30/21 car delivered, picked it up at Carlsbad Tesla, said it was the 3rd 2022 Model X to San Diego, they had 24 deliveries posted for 12/30/21 as of 10am and were adding more. Only one other Model X was seen in the wait staging lot, a mix of model years and types were there waiting for delivery. The car is fine, no major issues, 5 minor fit and finish items per inspection by an experienced Tesla service tech. It was the first 2022 MX LR he had seen in San Diego and had seen a 2022 MX Plaid. He said the quality is higher on these two cars.

So question. I just got my model x back from the shop for xpel tint, entire car Xpel ultimate PPF and ceramic coating!! Will post pics in the morning since it’s dark!! How do you control the spoiler? If you want it to go down?
Yes pictures please. I want to see this.

Just got pricing from a local shop here to do XPel Ultimate Plus on the full car, tint, ceramic coat, windshield tint, and interior ceramic coating (not sure if worth it?). Quite pricey for it all!