Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wish every CA order had been fulfilled. I live 10 miles from the Fremont factory and am still waiting. Ordered 5/21.

I think my flaw was ordering a 5-seater with 3 seats I will never use, instead of a 6 seater with 4 seats I will never use.
Don’t worry, I also live 10mi from the factory and don’t have a VIN for a 6st Plaid With 22s. 6/15 order.

Maybe I should just that Taycan that would be totally irrational and not spacious but it drives like a dream 😂

I have it still and my app is fully updated (iOS).
5A4CCC2B-2970-4D32-8FAF-B79F0F9CAE91.png

Dang I can’t be the only one.
When going to my account on the website it still says February and my financing is in place.

I am in CA and still waiting. April 2021 order.
Btw I never filled out the spreadsheet. Probably should. Link?

For those of you curious, below is a picture of the Yoke Worm. This is a relatively common issue posted in the S Refresh thread. Some users experience it worse than others but most report it is visible on their S. It is probably safe to assume the S and X share the same Yoke part number.
View attachment 750750
This one looks a lot closer to my rejected one. It was very noticeable. Kinda astonished that they haven't quickly addressed this one.

I wish every CA order had been fulfilled. I live 10 miles from the Fremont factory and am still waiting. Ordered 5/21.

I think my flaw was ordering a 5-seater with 3 seats I will never use, instead of a 6 seater with 4 seats I will never use.
I’m 1,922 miles from the factory and no VIN either. And I ordered 4 months before you. You’ll get yours soon. May comes before January in Tesla’s calendar. They paid for a cheaper calendar to save costs.

• Funny
Reactions: colo
I’m 1,922 miles from the factory and no VIN either. And I ordered 4 months before you. You’ll get yours soon. May comes before January in Tesla’s calendar. They paid for a cheaper calendar to save costs.
My 1/21 plaid and LR order are both 6 seats and in AZ. The algorithm is broken haha.

Only thing that makes sense is the newer your order the sooner you get a vin.

Reactions: Pdubb
For those of you curious, below is a picture of the Yoke Worm. This is a relatively common issue posted in the S Refresh thread. Some users experience it worse than others but most report it is visible on their S. It is probably safe to assume the S and X share the same Yoke part number.
View attachment 750750
Yep. It’s visible in the 2021 refreshed Model X Long Range I’ve been renting… have to look closely though; lighting in my garage was more moody than I wanted for this pic…

29E72B06-A82B-4B8A-9890-7AFD345A7CE1.jpeg

View attachment 750750
I noticed it on my X too. Side note: I added the jetson, mario kart and Jaws theme to my boombox pretty funny

I just got a call from Tesla asking if I want to take delivery of a MXP similar to my desired configuration. Who carries the lowest rate on financing at the moment?
DCU is offering 1.24% for 65 months for new purchases or for refi's. I just used them and the process was very quick and easy. Message me your full name and email address if you need a referral.