Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone know what is missing here ? It's from Tow Hitch bag
View attachment 762592
No such hole in the bag for tow hitch that came with our 2018 X 54ECF74F-92D9-4EB0-BF7E-815ECE982A94.jpeg

Reactions: gglockner
East coasters, hope all safe!!
This thread will be a lonely place for sure in 6 months or more when most of you in the US and Canada have collected your refresh MX LR/P’s and moved on and we in the EU are still visiting this thread for news and hope! But we will have our bot driven 4680 powered 900 mile quad motor ….(grrrr.can’t anymore, powering down)
Current delivery dates are pushing toward the end of the year in North America. I am sure there will be people here in a year.

Reactions: lsds and Elixir
Would be happy to answer any questions you all have. View attachment 761612

Groundhogs day this week but for most of us here it’s been groundhog’s day for a while. Keeping my eyes open still for any 5/7 seaters that aren’t TSLA employee deliveries. Three months of only 6 seaters so hopefully whatever supply chain issue has Held up production has eased for 5/7 orders.
Well I had a date range on my Plaid for a few weeks. Last week I went back to the general March estimate...

Just got back from picking up my MX Plaid and delivery was smooth as silk. I was in and out in less than a half an hour. I did a through inspection of the entire car and everything looked perfect. Only thing missing according to the SA was aero inserts for the wheels which I don't recall the Plaids having. In any regard, the SA made a service appointment for me to get whatever was missing. There is a small scratch inside the pass falcon wing door (See pic) that is no big deal and can easily be touched up.

I drove it a measly 7 miles directly to the shop to get a full wrap and tint. I did immediately look for the top of the steering wheel to make a left turn out of the dealer center and grabbed onto nothing LOL. That will take some getting used to as well as the turn signals but I should be able to adapt fairly quickly.

Overall super happy with the delivery and now I have to wait another full week before I go back to pick up the car from the shop. Enjoy these pics and to all those still waiting, hang in there. It will be 100% worth the wait.

IMG_4551.jpeg
IMG_4553.jpeg
IMG_4556.jpeg
IMG_4554.jpeg
IMG_4561.jpeg
IMG_4560.jpeg

Just got back from picking up my MX Plaid and delivery was smooth as silk. I was in and out in less than a half an hour. I did a through inspection of the entire car and everything looked perfect. Only thing missing according to the SA was aero inserts for the wheels which I don't recall the Plaids having. In any regard, the SA made a service appointment for me to get whatever was missing. There is a small scratch inside the pass falcon wing door (See pic) that is no big deal and can easily be touched up.

I drove it a measly 7 miles directly to the shop to get a full wrap and tint. I did immediately look for the top of the steering wheel to make a left turn out of the dealer center and grabbed onto nothing LOL. That will take some getting used to as well as the turn signals but I should be able to adapt fairly quickly.

Overall super happy with the delivery and now I have to wait another full week before I go back to pick up the car from the shop. Enjoy these pics and to all those still waiting, hang in there. It will be 100% worth the wait.

View attachment 762603View attachment 762604View attachment 762606View attachment 762607View attachment 762608View attachment 762609
A Beauty.

View attachment 762603View attachment 762604View attachment 762606View attachment 762607View attachment 762608View attachment 762609
Thanks for the pics! That thing is beautiful! Congrats!

Dang they even gave you a hoodie 👍🏾