Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
FJgGYLVVcAARZcn.jpg
FJuW60CVgAMXFqj.jpg
FJ9izGnVcAQZv1H.jpg
FKNa8xhVEAQFOSe.jpg
FKczaCeVQAMJV2I.jpg

Well, here we go again. Fifth time being pushed back, I swear it's personal. I think it's my old 'sales advisor' 😂:

@Miyakudude I still want that ride when you finally get yours. At this point, I think Tesla is going to just keep pushing back until I cancel, so that they can sell the car for full price.

View attachment 762625 View attachment 762626 View attachment 762627 View attachment 762628 View attachment 762629

Well, here we go again. Fifth time being pushed back, I swear it's personal. I think it's my old 'sales advisor' 😂:

@Miyakudude I still want that ride when you finally get yours. At this point, I think Tesla is going to just keep pushing back until I cancel, so that they can sell the car for full price.
6 seater?

Guys... Help me decide on FSD... Do I cancel it or keep it, paid 10k for it. Picking up MX on Wednesday, haven't paid for it yet.

I've never used it on MS yet due to beta waiting game but I did use auto park, summon and auto lane change, which is nice but I don't think it's worth extra costs..

Hi, I still have an estimated delivery window (feb 2-23) for a LR... does anyone with a Estimated delivery window is already within the window time and no VIN? This just to expect being pushed or getting a VIN today or tomorrow... (just hoping). Thanks.

Guys... Help me decide on FSD... Do I cancel it or keep it, paid 10k for it. Picking up MX on Wednesday, haven't paid for it yet.

I've never used it on MS yet due to beta waiting game but I did use auto park, summon and auto lane change, which is nice but I don't think it's worth extra costs..
I’d cancel it, I have beta and it’s fun for the first few drives. Progress is accelerating but you can always do the subscription and cancel. Personally would invest the $10K instead in this TSLA discount or lithium stocks like Piedmont (PLL) or Albemarle (ALB).

I would cancel FSD... personally I don't think you should get in now

Reactions: Elixir and muzhik
I still have a delivery date of February 6th - February 27th... you guys think I might get a VIN this week? Ordered 2/4/21 - Red,Black,22',LR - no FSD
Same boat as you… ordered 1/9/21 in central IL- plaid white/white; 20”; FSD. Earlier in Jan it went from Feb>Feb 4-24. Then 2 weeks or so ago went briefly to March for a day, then back to Feb 9-Feb 27. Still no vin, but I expect it’ll be imminent, and then delivery in 3rd week of Feb.

i initially ordered a LR last July with estimate of March 2022 like everyone else - just called Tesla to edit my order to a Plaid and the eta is still March 2022 is this accurate? the guy from the call center said "editing your design/upgrading to the Plaid will still show up as you placed an order last July"

• Informative
Reactions: Stro
View attachment 762625 View attachment 762626 View attachment 762627 View attachment 762628 View attachment 762629

Will do bro! And you have had your VIN since 12/31 right? This is ridiculous. I would’ve expected you would’ve had your car almost a month ago. Don’t cancel!

My date is today through 2/4. Originally 1/19-1/23 when they started providing EDDs

Reactions: DelPhonic1