Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello, I ordered a MXLR (White/white -20") in end of may/start of June 2021 and my EDD is April. This is my first Tesla and the largest purchase I've ever made. When it arrives (haha) is there anyone in this forum willing to meet me at the Dallas service center to help me go through the check-list? I really want a second set of eyes before I take delivery.

Can you send a screen shot, I've been a lurker for a year and have yet to find it.
1644965959520.png

Hello, I ordered a MXLR (White/white -20") in end of may/start of June 2021 and my EDD is April. This is my first Tesla and the largest purchase I've ever made. When it arrives (haha) is there anyone in this forum willing to meet me at the Dallas service center to help me go through the check-list? I really want a second set of eyes before I take delivery.
Yeah actually this is a FANTASTIC IDEA in general: let’s help our co-sufferers comb over their new Model X’s on delivery day.

I’d be more than happy to meet up with anybody in the mid to south FL area when you’re taking delivery. Seriously (if I’m available). And btw I’d welcome a few extra eyes when I take delivery.

Yeah actually this is a FANTASTIC IDEA in general: let’s help our co-sufferers comb over their new Model X’s on delivery day.

I’d be more than happy to meet up with anybody in the mid to south FL area when you’re taking delivery. Seriously (if I’m available). And btw I’d welcome a few extra eyes when I take delivery.
It's a great idea - fair warning, just don't choose me. I'd be likely to try to convince the new owner to reject it and take it for myself at this point. 😉

Those who are experienced with deliveries are usually keen eyed enough to spot the issues they've encountered. I would consider it for myself since the X is the most complicated of the Teslas.

I volunteer to do the same for any Houstonians. Just need a heads up and if I’m in town, I’m your huckleberry.

I found all of our data amiss again today :( I usually catch it quicker but this time I had to restore to yesterday at 6:15 PM. Lost about 10 edits in this time.

The usernames were sorted alphabetically and delivery dates remained chronological.

Just a friendly reminder.. if you don't know how to use filters, don't use them :)
The best way to find your username is Ctrl+F (find)

1644969398268.png
1644969469950.png

The big question that no one knows, even Tesla probably, is are they going to the LR next quarter with 6 seats? Or maybe even the 5 or 7 seat LR's.
That's a great question. All I know is if they start delivering 5 seaters before I get the 6 seater I didn't want and upgraded to just to NOT get it last year, I will absolutely lose my mind.