Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So……still no 5/7 seater date ranges updated I believe. Even for the 2020, early 2021 old timers 😕. I feel it’ll like be q2 at the earliest. Wouldn’t make sense for them to rush on another config prior to quarter end if 6 seaters have already ramped up and contributing to the numbers for this Q1.

I loved this!!!
I had taken my now 7 y.o(then 5) for our first X test drive and I have been asked this periodically over 2 yrs especially as she wants her gaming and tv “flying door” white car. Poor Musk is probably her villain by now.
Haha. On the same boat as you two! My 2 year old just started recognizing Tesla’s and everytime he sees an X he says “Mommy’s Tesla!” And my response is always “I wish it was…..” 😔

well the rear tail, charge port door, and badge on the X are confirmed changing..

It would make sense headlights are next or already on the way
Where did you see the confirmation of the rear changes? (Other then the plaid badge). I’m Jan 21 LR 6 seat order and am still showing July delivery. I called and they said July was a placeholder and to expect my car next month. I just hope I get the new headlights.

I’m RN114 with an edd of July
I’m an RN1144 and just for my first ever date range. I don’t think they’re going in any specific order according to reservation numbers. I think it’s probably a combination of original order date, trucking to wherever you’re located, and end of quarter numbers. I’ve seen people months after me get delivery last month. No rhyme or reason but I guess it’s a decent guess.

Reactions: jbrowdy and Wooly1
My four year old twins tell me every morning on their way to school that they “love the car”. They tell everyone about the doors and how they all close and open themselves. The first night we had it, my son asked if he could sleep in it. Lol.

I remember being their age and the coolest car being a damn VW bug. If they have Tesla now, imagine the cool stuff they’ll see in their lifetime.
My five year old suggested this morning it would be super cool if his door could close itself for him and I told him our tesla will do that and his mind was blown (he doesn’t remember when we had a minivan years ago with power doors lol).

Where did you see the confirmation of the rear changes? (Other then the plaid badge). I’m Jan 21 LR 6 seat order and am still showing July delivery. I called and they said July was a placeholder and to expect my car next month. I just hope I get the new headlights.
They have been spotted on trucks with new tailights and with new plaid badges with diff charger doors. No one has confirmed new headlights except on the S.

would be strange if they did all the changes except the headlights on the X

The latest Fremont video again:
Looks like they are fixing FWDs

Screen Shot 2022-02-28 at 2.35.21 PM.png

Reactions: TrevTremaine