Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Screen Shot 2022-03-05 at 7.20.42 AM.png

I know it could change but LET's GO!!!!!!! i've waited so long

Anyone have experience with them below? I plan to get PPF and tint.

I've never used them. I always go to AP3 which is about 100 ft away. I'm sure they're ok, I always see nice cars parked in front of their place.

Reactions: Niranga
Here is my service experience. I took delivery on Dec 27th. The FWD on the driver side was rubbing a piece of trim and scratched the paint all the way down to the metal. There was also a small chip on the triangle glass on the passenger door along with a misaligned trim just behind the FWD on the driver side. I picked up the car in the evening and the next day I noticed 2 dents on the driver door. At delivery, I was told to open service ticket and send pictures which I did. They scheduled me for a January 5th service apt. At that appointment, they aligned the FWD. They said they had to order the triangle window and the trim that was scratched. They said they would schedule an appointment when the parts arrive. Next apt was scheduled for Feb 11th. I dropped the car off and they called just before they closed and said the window they ordered had a crack in it so they had to order another one. They asked me what else they were supposed to have done. I told them about the scrapped trim. They didn't order it. They were supposed to have someone come in to fix the dent and they were unable to come in. So they had my car for the whole day and nothing was done. They rescheduled by appointment March 10th to fix everything. Then , Tuesday morning, I was leaving to go to work and I noticed that the heat wasn't working well. Well at lunch time (here in Florida) it was 400 degrees and I realized my air wasn't working. When I looked at climate control screen I saw "Climate keeper unavailable due to system fault". I contacted Tesla and they sent out a mobile service person 2 days later to see if something came loose and of course it was not. They have to order a part and have no idea when it is coming in.... I have a plaid on order that has a delivery date of July. Hope I have better luck with it.
Holy crap that sounds bad. It might be a lemon.

Mine changed from July to March 6th-31st. No Vin yet for my 5 seats order.

Not ready to believe these dates yet.

5 seater LR
Order April 2021
20 inch wheels, white / Beige.
I got a text from my SA asking me to confirm I will be able to pick up my white MXLR 5 seater mid to end of March. Said no promises but his dashboard is showing VINs coming. I ordered 1/27/21. My EDD still shows TBD.

Mine changed from July to March 6th-31st. No Vin yet for my 5 seats order.

Not ready to believe these dates yet.

5 seater LR
Order April 2021
20 inch wheels, white / Beige.
I got a text from my SA asking me to confirm I will be able to pick up my white MXLR 5 seater mid to end of March. Said no promises but his dashboard is showing VINs coming. I ordered 1/27/21. My EDD still shows TBD.

Has hell frozen over!? 🥹
Can @DaddyPig fly!? 😐

Delivery (Pickup in TX) today, being told by SA that I can't get into the vehicle prior to accepting it in the app. I've already paid in full. Does that sound correct? Seems like I should be able to fully vet the vehicle (inside and out) before accepting it ?

Delivery (Pickup in TX) today, being told by SA that I can't get into the vehicle prior to accepting it in the app. I've already paid in full. Does that sound correct? Seems like I should be able to fully vet the vehicle (inside and out) before accepting it ?
This is a lie. I along with many others were allowed. They can call the Houston SC to confirm.

You already paid for it, so you lost most of your leverage any way.

I refuse to pay or sign anything until I inspect it inside out. If not, I’ll just walk.

I’ve done it that way on the last two Tesla’s and had no issue doing that and neither needed any attention.

Reactions: Prairie

Well, this seems to vary based on location. See attached regarding what I was told in Roswell, GA

Attachments

• 521D586B-5DE0-4FF8-A6BB-EEEC6BD2589C.jpeg
    521D586B-5DE0-4FF8-A6BB-EEEC6BD2589C.jpeg
    282.2 KB · Views: 86