Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My (old) Model X LR is still on the same firmware (2021.43.201) as your car.
They said something to do with the familiarity with the software before pushing the change to the car.
But we have members that have received later updates on their new X. For example, noise canceling.

That is unusual. Safeco is Liberty Mutual which partners with USAA when you don't qualify for the USAA rates. The average Safeco auto policy is double the average USAA policy.

USAA has never been cheap down here due to hurricanes. I’m 25 miles from Galveston.

11 months later I took delivery of a Blue LR Model X (6 seater obviously). Outside of the dealership being extraordinarily busy (70 deliveries on a Sunday - I didn’t realize they were the only delivery center for all of NY + CT) - everything went very smoothly.

I was there for about an hour and conducted a forensic inspection while I waited. Paint was flawless, no water/condensation in lights and really good alignment of the fwd (and in general). The worm is present on the steering wheel but that was the only blemish we could spot.

Drove about 70 miles since the dealer and the car exceeds all expectations. Most interestingly my vbox logged a 3.28 second 0-60 time on salty roads. Amazing technology.

I ordered them and have them in possession
Will put them in my X delivery on Mar 21 and report back.
I have them and they are great.

I wish I could get USAA

My dad was a US Army vet but never joined USAA before his death. Which makes me ineligible.
I thought you only needed his SSN and possibly his DD214? Maybe not the latter. But they should be able to pull him up via SSN.

11 months later I took delivery of a Blue LR Model X (6 seater obviously). Outside of the dealership being extraordinarily busy (70 deliveries on a Sunday - I didn’t realize they were the only delivery center for all of NY + CT) - everything went very smoothly.

I was there for about an hour and conducted a forensic inspection while I waited. Paint was flawless, no water/condensation in lights and really good alignment of the fwd (and in general). The worm is present on the steering wheel but that was the only blemish we could spot.

Drove about 70 miles since the dealer and the car exceeds all expectations. Most interestingly my vbox logged a 3.28 second 0-60 time on salty roads. Amazing technology.
Congrats! Are you asking the SC to replace the yoke with one that’s sans worm?

We picked up our MXP this afternoon in Atlanta.

Black/White 6 seater on 22”

Overall great experience. I have been to Roswell SC before and they do a great job.

Didn’t pay or accept until we inspected inside and out.

Small paint chip on rear passenger quarter panel above taillight. Tesla will fix. 1 small clear coat drip on hood. Taking it for full front PPF tomorrow. So I’ll see what they say about the clear coat drip. No issues with panel gaps.

New plaid graphic badge, taillights and charging port.

Interior finish, functionality and cleanliness was great. 1 issue with rear cup holder. It gets caught and needs a little help to pop out fully.

22” wheel inserts were not installed and still in box in the frunk. I like the looks without so may not install.

Driver’s side FWD did not close fully 1 time. We were on a slope so I will need to test it more. Still testing out things so may find other issues.

Taking a while to get used to turn signals. Yoke is a nonissue. Yoke worm is present.

Here are a couple pics.
Picking up my MXLR in Blue from there on the 26th. Can’t wait! I hope my experience will be just as good.