Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Going to be honest..

The MX refresh owners thread, or the MX refresh issues thread...

Its just not the same. Different energy. This thread is home.

After a week of ownership I still can't stop checking TMC. It became part of my daily routine for over a year and now the habit has formed.
I haven’t got my x yet but I kinda totally understand what that is! I think I’ll do the same whenever I got my X. 👍

Just curious, was that an automated text or have you been communicating with someone via text prior to receiving this one?
I had gotten one previous Tesla text from that number. It was back in October (Oct 11), which I think was when they started to push 6-seater configs, and it said
“Hi, this is Gabby from Tesla! I'm reaching out regarding your Model X Order, please give me a call at 510-946-6168 at your earliest availability. Thank you!”

Anyway I was excited at that time, called and left a message, and never got a call back. Then I was reading on the forum and was like oh well I need seven seater anyway so no biggie.

I just got a text from Tesla! My Model X has left the factory and is in route to my delivery center! 🤩
Awesome! When did you get the text to schedule delivery? I got my text last Friday PM, after receiving vin in the AM, and I scheduled the delivery for the coming Saturday (June 4). I don’t have any text regarding the X leaving the factory. Considering I don’t have the text and I live in MA (I’m assuming the car is coming from CA), I’m not sure if this Saturday will happen. Fingers crossed

• Informative
Reactions: KidsEyeDr
I had gotten one previous Tesla text from that number. It was back in October (Oct 11), which I think was when they started to push 6-seater configs, and it said
“Hi, this is Gabby from Tesla! I'm reaching out regarding your Model X Order, please give me a call at 510-946-6168 at your earliest availability. Thank you!”

Anyway I was excited at that time, called and left a message, and never got a call back. Then I was reading on the forum and was like oh well I need seven seater anyway so no biggie.
The same happened to me!

Reactions: KidsEyeDr
Awesome! When did you get the text to schedule delivery? I got my text last Friday PM, after receiving vin in the AM, and I scheduled the delivery for the coming Saturday (June 4). I don’t have any text regarding the X leaving the factory. Considering I don’t have the text and I live in MA (I’m assuming the car is coming from CA), I’m not sure if this Saturday will happen. Fingers crossed
😳😱
I didn’t get a text like that yet.
Probably once it arrives at the delivery center😅

😳😱
I didn’t get a text like that yet.
Probably once it arrives at the delivery center😅
Interesting. Attached is the text I got on Friday. Also when I tried to schedule delivery, I had openings on Thursday and Friday from noon to 5:00PM. I chose Saturday for logistical reasons. I wonder if the truck is already on its way

Attachments

• A209108B-BE0F-42A7-B20A-AD55AF337EBB.jpeg
    A209108B-BE0F-42A7-B20A-AD55AF337EBB.jpeg
    374.8 KB · Views: 101