Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Going to be honest..

The MX refresh owners thread, or the MX refresh issues thread...

Its just not the same. Different energy. This thread is home.

After a week of ownership I still can't stop checking TMC. It became part of my daily routine for over a year and now the habit has formed.
My wife already asked what I’m going to do with all my free time once I take delivery and don’t need to spend every evening catching up on the forum lol

😳😱
I didn’t get a text like that yet.
Probably once it arrives at the delivery center😅
You’ll get delivery text once your vehicle gets a few days out from the delivery center. It seems like they schedule about +3 days from planned arrival at your delivery center until the first delivery date they’ll offer you. For example my vehicle should arrive in Charlotte NC June 1st and the first delivery times were June 4th.

Going to be honest..

The MX refresh owners thread, or the MX refresh issues thread...

Its just not the same. Different energy. This thread is home.

After a week of ownership I still can't stop checking TMC. It became part of my daily routine for over a year and now the habit has formed.
I was just thinking the exact same thing. Although I'm likely 2 months out from qualifying, I present you the spot for graduates of this thread.

See you all there?

You’ll get delivery text once your vehicle gets a few days out from the delivery center. It seems like they schedule about +3 days from planned arrival at your delivery center until the first delivery date they’ll offer you. For example my vehicle should arrive in Charlotte NC June 1st and the first delivery times were June 4th.
Good to know. As I mentioned in an earlier response, I was able to schedule delivery for Saturday. But I had the option for Thursday and Friday as well. Which means the vehicle should have arrived this weekend. “Should”. With Tesla, you never know

Reactions: ironwill96
Took delivery today. All in all no major issues with home delivery. I’ve got 24 hours to report cosmetic issues.

What are people doing about the worm on the steering wheel?

Attachments

• 2137173A-6373-46AC-A809-A69102F94D86.jpeg
    2137173A-6373-46AC-A809-A69102F94D86.jpeg
    309.5 KB · Views: 99
Took delivery today. All in all no major issues with home delivery. I’ve got 24 hours to report cosmetic issues.

What are people doing about the worm on the steering wheel?
I would definitely not be okay with that worm in the steering wheel, it would bother me every time I drive. Surely they must have a way to fix it as a lot of deliveries after the airbag fix do not have it.

Thank you, my delivery date narrowed to end of June, and I would like to get the Matrix lights. Assuming the matrix lights are planned for the Model X I will likely put a hold until they are updated.
No assurance when they will come. Tesla does not make upgrades at regular intervals like model years. They make them when they have the parts and software ready to drive them. Cars made on Monday could not have the feature, but cars made on Tuesday and beyond could have the feature. So Matrix lights could come in a week or a year or two. Or they might just come to the Plaid and they did with the Y not having matrix lights and the Y performance having matrix lights.