Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Took delivery today
So far right falcon wing won't close properly 1 out 4 tries.
Intermittent

Drove off the lot and suspension very bouncy
Dash said suspension calibrating on the bottom it said suspension needs servicing

Fit Finish looks great....found nothing out of the ordinary

Just stuck here so I can go home
lol I was there at 1 PM.

Reactions: RC51 Tofuman
Got text messge from Tesla

Tesla Update - great news! Your Model X (RNXXXXXXXX) is expected to be delivered in the next several weeks.

We will be in touch with updates in the coming weeks and look forward to helping you take delivery of your Tesla.

In the meantime, you can track your estimated delivery timing in your Tesla app.
Received this today as well.... although 2 days ago they pushed me back a month .. strange

Got the car!
I'm so tired.. Overall not bad.
The falcon wing door is insanely complex so there's random areas that are loose.
Had some scratches with black paint but they buffed it out
Rear wheel trim was misaligned but will be fixed at service visit.

Rattling near the a pillar speaker but fixed it with some hard bangs

Will report later as I need to do a deeper inspection!
Seriously they take like 1 and half year to give a car with issues. Do they help u find issues or do you have to find them yourself? I have my pickup tomorrow and it is going to be my first Tesla so worried.

• Funny
Reactions: d4vid
Got text message from Tesla

Tesla Update - great news! Your Model X (RNXXXXXXXX) is expected to be delivered in the next several weeks.

We will be in touch with updates in the coming weeks and look forward to helping you take delivery of your Tesla.

In the meantime, you can track your estimated delivery timing in your Tesla app.
Like several other people, I got this text on 11/16.
My EDD range was also updated from 12/17 - 1/28 to 12/10 - 1/21. Before that it had moved the opposite way (from 12/3 - 1/14)
My reservation is for a 6-seat MX LR with FSD, RN11649XXXX and delivery is in NYC.

It would be interesting if we can get a few data points on RN# and EDDs that got this text.

My EDD range was also updated from 12/17 - 1/28 to 12/10 - 1/21. Before that it had moved the opposite way (from 12/3 - 1/14)
My reservation is for a 6-seat MX LR with FSD, RN11649XXXX and delivery is in NYC.

It would be interesting if we can get a few data points on RN# and EDDs that got this text.
Mine is RN115605XXX, got a text on 11/10 and my current EDD is 11/18-12/05

Got text 11/11. Current EDD is Dec 5-Jan 9. It got moved back a ~week just 2 days ago. RN11637XXXX

After 382 days, the day has finally arrived! Ubered to the delivery center only to have the vehicle rejected! The plastic wheel fender trim had a crack, several scratches, and a bulge on the top of the side view mirror. The shop had another vehicle arriving so they were able to assign me a new VIN within an hour. I will report back later. 🤬

After 382 days, the day has finally arrived! Ubered to the delivery center only to have the vehicle rejected! The plastic wheel fender trim had a crack, several scratches, and a bulge on the top of the side view mirror. The shop had another vehicle arriving so they were able to assign me a new VIN within an hour. I will report back later. 🤬
Did you check if it had matrix headlights? :)

Hi @B311lee ,

I would wait for the coupon...
The Tesla shop is very fast - I ordered mine with the coupon Sunday and received it
Friday of the same week. I am in Michigan not too far from you in Ohio...

If the car comes before the charger, you can purchase a mobile connector at the delivery center...

Good luck,

Shawn

Edit - PS - I'm hoping you already have the 14-50 outlet installed at your location...

Reactions: B311lee
Did you get it finally? Mine had a crack on the window so they pushed out the delivery to tomorrow. I didn’t go in but they called me to let me know. Why can’t they do proper testing instead of expecting a customer to do it. This seems to be worse than buying from a regular car dealer.

Reactions: tierneyalvin
Hi @B311lee ,

I would wait for the coupon...
The Tesla shop is very fast - I ordered mine with the coupon Sunday and received it
Friday of the same week. I am in Michigan not too far from you in Ohio...

If the car comes before the charger, you can purchase a mobile connector at the delivery center...

Good luck,

Shawn

Edit - PS - I'm hoping you already have the 14-50 outlet installed at your location...
Nice. Will wait then. Got 14-50 outlet. Been waiting to finally use it!