Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
„There are some indications that Tesla is implementing the new hardware suite in the Model X first with the automaker having just put up for sale its display and test drive fleet, which Tesla generally does later in a quarter. It could mean that Tesla is liquidating its Model X units in preparation for the new hardware.“ Tesla's new self-driving (HW4) computer leaks: Here's a teardown

Reactions: metalcoat
My delivery moved up similar to everyone else here feb 24-March

Car must be entering production soon.

I think this is a likely HW4 build but wish @verygreen could get his hands on a feb 24 delivery so I know for sure
Dang, I'm either psychic with this morning's comments before the article from @verygreen went live, or I'm lucky... or both.... 😁

Congrats on your new MXP
Renting a model x plaid and am very impressed with the fit and finish improvements even over our raven … which was really good … excited to get the next X
Congrats on your new MXP. I have a 2022 MXP, picked up in August 2022. It has been in for service 3 times for the same issue with air suspension (see attached). Tesla has had it for a total of 11 days and have been unable to resolve. Hope yours is better but keep an eye out for it. The dreaded TAS2_a285 error 4C32998D-31F9-4A13-8107-1D86805FCDC9.jpeg

Congrats on your new MXP

Congrats on your new MXP. I have a 2022 MXP, picked up in August 2022. It has been in for service 3 times for the same issue with air suspension (see attached). Tesla has had it for a total of 11 days and have been unable to resolve. Hope yours is better but keep an eye out for it. The dreaded TAS2_a285 errorView attachment 908206

Might be time to lemon your X and get a new one?

2023-02-18_08-35-32.jpg

Picked up demo model X today, 9 miles on the odometer. No visible issues noted. I know HW4 and upgraded camera are round the corner but the deal was worth it to me. I drive 9 miles to work. I have no plans to get FSD and the
11,500 discount meant all the upgrades, color, interior and 22 in wheels were free with an additional 1,500 to boot.
It drives like a dream, yoke took a few miles to get used to. I found myself still reaching to the turn signal stalk the entire 122 miles home .
This brings sunset to 287 days of waiting.

View attachment 908821
Picked up demo model X today, 9 miles on the odometer. No visible issues noted. I know HW4 and upgraded camera are round the corner but the deal was worth it to me. I drive 9 miles to work. I have no plans to get FSD and the
11,500 discount meant all the upgrades, color, interior and 22 in wheels were free with an additional 1,500 to boot.
It drives like a dream, yoke took a few miles to get used to. I found myself still reaching to the turn signal stalk the entire 122 miles home .
This brings sunset to 287 days of waiting.
Congratulations! On rear, have you T logo or whole name?

Reactions: ShareLofty