Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is this topic dead?
Hoegh Oslo is shipping 1700 Tesla S/X to Europe but I haven't heard of any new VIN 🤷‍♂️
Has anyone from the EU got a VIN recently?

Maybe everyone in the US already got theirs? EMEA still eagerly waiting but there's relatively fewer of us. Furthermore, most of the action (while waiting) is happening on the Shipping thread. Can't wait to post Pic of Refresh Model X when it arrives.

Reactions: lsds
View attachment 908821
Picked up demo model X today, 9 miles on the odometer. No visible issues noted. I know HW4 and upgraded camera are round the corner but the deal was worth it to me. I drive 9 miles to work. I have no plans to get FSD and the
11,500 discount meant all the upgrades, color, interior and 22 in wheels were free with an additional 1,500 to boot.
It drives like a dream, yoke took a few miles to get used to. I found myself still reaching to the turn signal stalk the entire 122 miles home .
This brings sunset to 287 days of waiting.
Congrats! :cool:

Reactions: EEORed
Is this topic dead?
Hoegh Oslo is shipping 1700 Tesla S/X to Europe but I haven't heard of any new VIN 🤷‍♂️
Has anyone from the EU got a VIN recently?
May I please ask where to find the information about how many and which models are on a particular ship?
I knew the ship is heading for Barcelona, almost there, but I didn’t know that you can actually see what’s on it.

I was just assigned a VIN for HW4.

However, before viewing delivery options, Tesla is forcing me to accept that they have removed ultrasonic sensors and they are going to deliver the car without full self-driving even though I paid for it.

1000000523.png