Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed aero shield/skid plate?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I did a Google search but only got hits on plastic and paper replacements. But now I'm seeing them come up. Thanks!

To add a name to the mix of manufacturers I came across Lostar on Amazon. They claim that they're anodized aluminum.

I did a Google search but only got hits on plastic and paper replacements. But now I'm seeing them come up. Thanks!

To add a name to the mix of manufacturers I came across Lostar on Amazon. They claim that they're anodized aluminum.

How long have you had them on for? How are the aluminum pieces holding up (only dents or showing signs of degradation at bolt sites, rusting away)?
Aluminum for me, no rust, everything still holding strong

Attachments

• DSC09083-Edit.jpg
    DSC09083-Edit.jpg
    992.9 KB · Views: 326
How long have you had them on for? How are the aluminum pieces holding up (only dents or showing signs of degradation at bolt sites, rusting away)?

I just put them on a month ago or so! Soon as I got the car! The noise also less! I think plastic would of been good! Compare to first gen! If you have first gen, I’d go with plastic first! You can sell the car with that on and I think It does a good job! At least tougher than foam material. Aluminum is little more cost and having someone to exchange is a hassle because no one will touch Tesla. Even service centers. I was lucky enough to have Audi dealership do it but they roped me off. It would of been better with plastic. What’s done is done but plastic is still better than old foam.

Reactions: GrabberOrange