Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed Model X Glovebox Voice Command

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not sure if any other refreseh X owners are having this issue. But I cannot open my glovebox via voice command. My screen told me that it is not a supported function. I reached out to Tesla service and they told me that it was because of the Yoke and they needed to replace the yoke to get it to work. Now the mobile service tech is working on the car and told me that its because the software isn't allowing the voice command to open the glovebox. So is every other refreshed X owner not able to open their glovebox via voice command as well? Just want to know what to believe, since I can open the glovebox via voice command on my wifes Model Y.

Not sure if any other refreseh X owners are having this issue. But I cannot open my glovebox via voice command. My screen told me that it is not a supported function. I reached out to Tesla service and they told me that it was because of the Yoke and they needed to replace the yoke to get it to work. Now the mobile service tech is working on the car and told me that its because the software isn't allowing the voice command to open the glovebox. So is every other refreshed X owner not able to open their glovebox via voice command as well? Just want to know what to believe, since I can open the glovebox via voice command on my wifes Model Y.
It works fine on my Model 3. But It has never worked on my Model X. "Command not available yet." Both vehicles are on 2020.36.20