Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed MS LR/Plaid Firmware status

What version are you currently running?

Votes: 15 19.2%
  • 2021.12.25.x (Please specify "x" below)

Votes: 4 5.1%
  • 2021.24.x (Please specify "x" below)

Votes: 20 25.6%
  • Other; please specify below

Votes: 39 50.0%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got 24.4 this morning. Nothing new except that it re-introduces the release notes from 24.1, & .2 (showing Disney+ add, etc.) - .3's release notes were just "Bug Fixes and Minor Improvements"

First drive post-update didn't identify anything different, and no new menu options or anything. Nothing broken, though I have to think that this is likely a bug-fix release (of which I didn't have any with .3)

Got 24.4 this morning. Nothing new except that it re-introduces the release notes from 24.1, & .2 (showing Disney+ add, etc.) - .3's release notes were just "Bug Fixes and Minor Improvements"

First drive post-update didn't identify anything different, and no new menu options or anything. Nothing broken, though I have to think that this is likely a bug-fix release (of which I didn't have any with .3)

Too bad. Mine is updating now. Was hoping it would add something..,.

Mine worked on .3, but admittedly, I didn't scroll through or spend much time in it.

How're the games? Only one I've played is the plane one.

Mine still locked up things on .3 but on .4 all better.

Games are fine but not something I will really ever play. Did play solitaire while the wife was driving. Funny thing is that some games can be played while car is being driven as long as the passenger pushes the button stating they are thw passenger.