Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Remote homelink while charging

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Newbie here. Picked up a new S70 last month. Love the car. Thanks to the forum.
Before i start here are a few pics.

IMG_3485.jpg

IMG_3488.jpg
IMG_3489.jpg

I like and use the remote homelink on the Tesla app as we have a detached garage so I don't have to carry the garage door remote. However, when the car is charging the summon menu (that has the homelink button) is unavailable. I'm glad it's separate on other 3rd party apps like remote S/energi, so one can still access homelink while charging. I recently noticed for the last 3-4 days that whenever the car is charging overnight, the remote homelink feature does not work from both these apps. The remote S gives a connection error and the energi app doesn't do anything. Anyone else notice that ? Is there a way around,

Sam, Any update on a fix for this issue.
I was also thinking about another useful homelink feature that could be added on the energi app.
After parking and getting out of the car in the garage, is it possible to trigger the homelink once (lets say after a 30s delay after the doors lock) to close the garage door. I have a detached garage so I have to either launch the app or carry the garage door opened every time to close the garage behind me.