Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Removed By Admin

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'd steer clear of this guy. Kelly Skeffington (skeff) misrepresented the last battery we bought from him. I can also confirm that the above pic is not of the battery you will receive. (it's the same pic he sent us months ago.)
Thankfully we were able to sell the modules for not a loss, but Kelly knowingly shipped us an "A" battery that was supposed to be a "B."
In addition, the battery had significant physical damage, and it arrived up-side down. Kelly sabotaged the claims process by sending is pictures of a different pack for the shipping company. We believe that he sent the pack already damaged.

The pack was not miss represented in any way. Buyer inspected car and had vin number before purchase. Shipping company damaged the pack in shipment. I had pictures of before and after crating it presented it to shipping company. Company denied claim because buyer didn't not inspect package until days after and had no proof they didn't do the damage themselves. I offered and helped through this entire process. Very poor communication on their part. We run a small family business and pride ourselves on service. He's one of those guys.... yes I use a generic pic for the ad... battery is still in car. If we were so bad why did they buy a few batteries from us?

The pack was not miss represented in any way. Buyer inspected car and had vin number before purchase. Shipping company damaged the pack in shipment. I had pictures of before and after crating it presented it to shipping company. Company denied claim because buyer didn't not inspect package until days after and had no proof they didn't do the damage themselves. I offered and helped through this entire process. Very poor communication on their part. We run a small family business and pride ourselves on service. He's one of those guys.... yes I use a generic pic for the ad... battery is still in car. If we were so bad why did they buy a few batteries from us?

This is a total lie. No proof?? We had 24 hr surveillance camera and sent you the same info we sent the shipping company.

Don't buy from this guy. I trust him as far as I can throw him!

We bought two from you. That's a couple not a few.
The first one was fine, because I flew up there and looked at it myself.
The second one we were as clear as day, that it was supposed to be a B pack, with an undamaged frame.

By the way, I still have all of the phone calls recorded, which would clearly call out each and every lie you just spit out. Shall I post them online and on every possible site that reviews your business?
(To clarify,
1.) Yes we have 100% proof we did not damage the pack. We have 24 hr surveillance, and all video has been kept.
2.) Kelly/SNS EXPORT knowing sent us pictures of another pack when we requested them to give to the shipping company for the damage claim. As a result, the claims process was sabotaged. We never received pictures of the actual pack we received. ;-) ALL of the pictures were of another pack, completely unrelated.
3.) The first transaction was fine, the 2nd one was terrible. Kelly took advantage of our trust. There won't be a third.
4.) Kelly was completely useless and unhelpful after we called him out on the damage and the fact it was *not as described*
I would have gladly returned the pack for a refund, however, per Kelly, "the money has been spent," That's not pride in service, that's doing business with a scum bag.

Thanks for reminding us to finishing doing reviews on your business on all the usual sites, though.

Last edited: