Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Removing front bumper

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is a job that may best be left to the professionals. Removing that fascia can include connections for: headlights, parking lights, turn signals, fog lights, and several other detectors mounted in the fascia itself. We are scheduled to have that fascia replaced after a County Parks & Recreation pickup backed into the front of our parked Model 3 and the labor alone will be over $2000!

• Funny
Reactions: buckets0fun
Awesome. Looks pretty simple. I want to install an AL Priority laser jammer as well.

I have been interested in doing this as well, however if you read most of the posts over on RDforums unless you are a body technician with a dark colored car there really arent any good places to mount tx/rx heads. How do you plan on integrating them? Unless you are not going for stealth, which seems like an expensive mistake as they are illegal in CA.

I have been interested in doing this as well, however if you read most of the posts over on RDforums unless you are a body technician with a dark colored car there really arent any good places to mount tx/rx heads. How do you plan on integrating them? Unless you are not going for stealth, which seems like an expensive mistake as they are illegal in CA.
I plan on placing three RX located in the lower grill area and then laser cut some sort of covers in ir transmissible acrylic