Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Rent a Model X in Chicago

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a Model X reservation and have been invited to configure but I am still hesitant because it is a lot of money. It would be great if I could rend a Model X for the weekend so that I can experience auto pilot. Does anyone know if it is possible to rent a Model S in Chicago?

I have a Model X reservation and have been invited to configure but I am still hesitant because it is a lot of money. It would be great if I could rend a Model X for the weekend so that I can experience auto pilot. Does anyone know if it is possible to rent a Model S in Chicago?

You can easily rent a Model S via Turo or similar sites. Renting an X would be a lot more difficult since so few have been delivered and I haven't found anyone online who is renting theirs out yet.

I have fully loaded Tesla Model X P90D in in Grand Rapids, MI area and renting it on www.turo.com. I can bring it Chicgao area as well here are the links were you can book it
Michigan link Take a trip in 2016 Tesla Model X P90D fully loaded with ludicrous
Chicago link Take a trip in Mely's Tesla

Did you try asking the local stores if they'd lend you a model x for a day? The old orchard store let me take a 36 hour test drive before I finalized the order for my model s. Not sure if they do the same for the x.