Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Rentals in Boston?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi folks,
I am a huge Tesla fan (as I am sure you are as well) and I'd love to rent a Roadster or Model S for a day or weekend. Why? Because they are awesome cars and I am a total EV nut.

Do you folks happen to know anyone who rents in the Boston area? Google turned up nothing :confused:

Thanks,
Matt

West coast isn't the only option anymore happy to say. We at GSD Rides rent the Tesla Model X & S in Boston. We cover most of New England & also Maui, Hawaii. We would be glad to help anyone in need of our services. Tesla rental is a popular option for future buyers, & people who just want to experience a true all in one package electric car.
I know this post is old, but I have had many renters ask they post this here as they have searched and found this post but with no answers left them on longer then necessary internet search journeys for Tesla rental companies.
Hope this helps someone out there on their looking for a Tesla to rent.

Find us here-
Tesla Rental In Boston

West coast isn't the only option anymore happy to say. We at GSD Rides rent the Tesla Model X & S in Boston. We cover most of New England & also Maui, Hawaii. We would be glad to help anyone in need of our services. Tesla rental is a popular option for future buyers, & people who just want to experience a true all in one package electric car.
I know this post is old, but I have had many renters ask they post this here as they have searched and found this post but with no answers left them on longer then necessary internet search journeys for Tesla rental companies.
Hope this helps someone out there on their looking for a Tesla to rent.

Find us here-
Tesla Rental In Boston

I suggest becoming a sponsor of the forums...

Reactions: Jurnimon