TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Reorganizing favourites

Discussion in 'Model 3: User Interface' started by balzary, Aug 13, 2018.

1. balzary

balzary Member

Hey All,

Does anyone know of a way to re-organise the favourites? Latest update moved them around somehow and now the stations are not in the order I want em :)

I know I can just unfavourite and re add them in the correct order, but there should be a way of moving them around like on a phone right. If you long press the button it gives you the option of deleting them but not move them into particular order.

Unless I'm missing something

• Like x 1
  2. GoodOmens

GoodOmens Member

This is a good question - you think just tapping and holding them to move them around like the iPhone would be intuative.

3. Narekzo

Narekzo Member

I found a little fix..
    Unlike the station and like it back and it brings it back to 1st on the list

• Love x 1
  4. forkee

forkee Member

I have this issue as well, but when I hit the little heart in the corner to remove/add back, while it does being to the beginning of the list, now it is grayed out and cannot be tapped on. After receiving the latest OTA update, all my presets were grayed out and I just had to delete all and re add. Really weird.

5. balzary

balzary Member

Yes I already had seen that with mine, it's a pain when you have a bunch of stations though :)

It should be able to do it you would think, especially as it recognizes the long press.