Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Replacement for phone dock rubber mat & center console dividers?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

PatPharm

Oct 15, 2021
US
Hello,

I recently bought a 2018 Model S and the rubber mat in the phone dock section was missing, as were the curved dividers for the center console. I was able to locate the dividers (part number 1058082-00-C) for sale online, but it was from a Ukrainian site (evserviz.com/en) and I'm not entirely confident whether my purchase will be fulfilled.

I haven't found the rubber mat available anywhere. I believe the part number for the mat is 1058054-00-C. Funny enough, I found it listed on a different Ukrainian site, but they are out of stock, and I won't bother ordering until I find out if my dividers come through. I'll share the link for the mat in case anyone is interested:
14 MAT, REAR, PREMIUM CONSOLE {MSR_MX} 1058084-00-C 1058084-00-C for TESLA MODEL X

If anyone can point me in the direction of a more reliable place to buy replacement parts, I would greatly appreciate it. At this point, I wouldn't even care if it was a knock-off part as long as it fits properly.

First of all... Congratulations on your Model S!

This may sound completely unintuitive, but have you tried reaching out to your local Service Center?

You can schedule a service appointment through your Tesla app, and in the "Something else" tab, you can type: "OTC-Parts request" and just describe the parts you need. They'll send you a quote -which you can approve and pay it within the app-, if you find the prices fit your needs, or you can just cancel the appointment if they don't.

You'll be surprised that [sometimes] the Service Center prices are better than the Ukrainian websites... 😬.

First of all... Congratulations on your Model S!

This may sound completely unintuitive, but have you tried reaching out to your local Service Center?

You can schedule a service appointment through your Tesla app, and in the "Something else" tab, you can type: "OTC-Parts request" and just describe the parts you need. They'll send you a quote -which you can approve and pay it within the app-, if you find the prices fit your needs, or you can just cancel the appointment if they don't.

You'll be surprised that [sometimes] the Service Center prices are better than the Ukrainian websites... 😬.
I cannot schedule service appointments through the Tesla app for now. I cannot yet claim ownership of the vehicle on my Tesla account. I bought the car from an out-of-state dealership with a loan from my bank so I haven't been able to complete the registration at my local DMV until they receive a copy of the title from the bank. So it's gonna be a while before I can even set up my account & link it to my car.