Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Replacement for VW Atlas

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
All, I have just put a deposit down on the tri-motor CT. We will likely be replacing our VW Atlas as I have grown to really enjoy electric vehicles through the purchase of our M3.

We have two children and enjoy drives from PA to the New England area (hence the tri-motor and extra range) and know the CT will have plenty of storage space. I am having trouble getting a feel for the second row and if it will be spacious enough for 7+ hour drives.

Any thoughts?

Second Row looks to be quite large, and the test drive reviews had people 3 deep, with multiple people over 6’ saying it was roomy even with 3 of them back there. I will say this second row should be significantly more spacious and comfortable than the Atlas.

I personally am looking forward to using this as a family hauler, outside of its practical utility with the bed. Looking forward to some nice road trips with the family in this, myself, as we introduce child #2. The Model 3 I have will not fit 2 car seats as it is today, with how I sit in the car at 6’3”.

yeah, I agree with "M". I watched several of the reveal test ride vids. And I was paying attention to the roominess of the back seat. It seemed cavernous for two people, and adequate for three people that don't know each other. Suburban roomy almost, and it might even feel more roomy due to the sunroof.

Reactions: jfinephilly