Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Replica wheels for '21-'22 refresh?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ran across these rims. I am taking deliver in 2 weeks on a Model S 2022 LR. I really like the look of the Tesla provided arachnid 21" rims, but I didn't want low profile rims/tires for practicality reasons. I reluctantly ordered the 19" tempest wheels. These Replika's look like a good solution- they're made to look like the arachnid wheels but come in 19" in both 9.5 and 10.5 inch widths for the Tesla staggered spec and would work with the OEM tires.

If anyone has experience with Replika and/or these particular rims, would be great to hear about them.

Replika R264
R264-SATIN-BLACK.jpg

Reactions: dsm363
I ran across these rims. I am taking deliver in 2 weeks on a Model S 2022 LR. I really like the look of the Tesla provided arachnid 21" rims, but I didn't want low profile rims/tires for practicality reasons. I reluctantly ordered the 19" tempest wheels. These Replika's look like a good solution- they're made to look like the arachnid wheels but come in 19" in both 9.5 and 10.5 inch widths for the Tesla staggered spec and would work with the OEM tires.

If anyone has experience with Replika and/or these particular rims, would be great to hear about them.

Replika R264
View attachment 825860
I just ordered these for my 2019 Model S long range. These are my fav looking wheels. Surprised to date no one has done these on their non plaid older model s's. Did you end up getting them? How do they look? 9.5 i think is a little wide for non plaid models no? post a picture of them on if you did buy them. Love to see how they look on.

Reactions: dsm363
I just ordered these for my 2019 Model S long range. These are my fav looking wheels. Surprised to date no one has done these on their non plaid older model s's. Did you end up getting them? How do they look? 9.5 i think is a little wide for non plaid models no? post a picture of them on if you did buy them. Love to see how they look on
Please Post photos when you have them on!!

Replika R264
View attachment 825860
What is the exact website you ordered it from? Seems like a bunch on different sites

FYI, the images above are my car with the Ohm "Lightning" 20" wheels. As I mentioned, the former owner selected these, and I like them, but had I picked a set for myself, I probably would have chosen the T Sportline 20" Tesla Model S Long Range Wheels (seems generic, but that's what T Sportline calls them).

Reactions: XRPOG
If you’re directing this to me, I honestly don’t know. The tire setup is 275/35ZR20 all around.
Just wondering so i can imagine what mine will look like once on... Yours look like they are flush finish with the fender lips.... Or maybe a bit of a poke past... Either way looks aggressive but not overly aggressive... are the pictures with the car in lowest suspension setting?

Just wondering so i can imagine what mine will look like once on... Yours look like they are flush finish with the fender lips.... Or maybe a bit of a poke past... Either way looks aggressive but not overly aggressive... are the pictures with the car in lowest suspension setting?
Actually no, it’s on medium height. I had parked the car randomly running an errand and the idea to photograph it was impromptu when I saw the whole scene walking back to it. I wish I’d thought to lower it to its lowest setting!

I do have the contact info for the prior owner (he traded it for a Rivian). I may reach out and ask him the wheel width, offset, and the age of the tires (mileage).

Actually no, it’s on medium height. I had parked the car randomly running an errand and the idea to photograph it was impromptu when I saw the whole scene walking back to it. I wish I’d thought to lower it to its lowest setting!

I do have the contact info for the prior owner (he traded it for a Rivian). I may reach out and ask him the wheel width, offset, and the age of the tires (mileage).
All good. Yours is the newer 2022 model so it can accommodate larger wheel width's then our pre 2021 model S's.. Love the newer wider body on your model S.. If i didn't have free supercharging for life which i got when i ordered mine i probably would have just traded mine in for the newer body and opt for the Tesla Stock arachnids tbh... Wouldn't have to do all the leg work my self i have done to figure out offset and wheel widths etc.... LOL

Reactions: AudiA4
All good. Yours is the newer 2022 model so it can accommodate larger wheel width's then our pre 2021 model S's.. Love the newer wider body on your model S.. If i didn't have free supercharging for life which i got when i ordered mine i probably would have just traded mine in for the newer body and opt for the Tesla Stock arachnids tbh... Wouldn't have to do all the leg work my self i have done to figure out offset and wheel widths etc.... LOL
Thanks. Once Tesla did the refresh AND the headlight/taillight update, I was all on board with the MS over the M3P (it helped that I knew the Model 3 was getting a refresh and I didn’t want to buy the old one right before Highland was released). The only thing I missed, and apparently my car was in a weird 2 month window after the taillight update, was the articulating screen. Mine is fixed, but I haven’t felt that I’m really missing anything in practice.

p.s. I too prefer the look of the Arachnids, but I really like the 20” square setup with the more forgiving sidewall and ability to rotate tires front to back.

Last edited:
Reactions: XRPOG