Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Report after a 2700 mile trip with Software Limited 60

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I know about tire pressure thanks to you. I have another item perhaps you know about. I had this great display that showed energy usage to the left of the car icon where the navigation info shows. A couple days ago it just disappeared. I liked that and wish I could get it back. Any ideas?

So I know about tire pressure thanks to you. I have another item perhaps you know about. I had this great display that showed energy usage to the left of the car icon where the navigation info shows. A couple days ago it just disappeared. I liked that and wish I could get it back. Any ideas?
From pages 38 and 39

"To choose what displays on the left side of the instrument panel, press the scroll wheel briefly until the available options are displayed. Roll the scroll wheel to choose Empty, Car Status, Clock, Media, Energy or Trips, etc. When the option you want is highlighted, tap the scroll wheel. Note: The option you choose to display using the left scroll wheel is retained until you manually change it. It is also saved in your driver profile."

"To choose what displays on the right side of the instrument panel, press the scroll wheel briefly until the available options are displayed. Roll the scroll wheel to choose Empty, Car Status, Clock, Media, Energy or Trips, etc. When the option you want is highlighted, tap the scroll wheel. Note: The option you choose to display using the right scroll wheel is retained until you manually change it. It is also saved in your driver profile."

Last edited: