Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Request for reputable wrap services in LA/OC?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Have been receiving some pretty gouge-worthy prices ($5k for a 3M Matte black wrap, $850 for chrome delete).

Is this the new norm here and could anyone recommend some reputable shops at fairly affordable prices?

Thank You

Have been receiving some pretty gouge-worthy prices ($5k for a 3M Matte black wrap, $850 for chrome delete).

Is this the new norm here and could anyone recommend some reputable shops at fairly affordable prices?

Thank You

You can try Transhine in whittier. 5k for matte is on the cheaper side I’ve seen though. It’s usually about $1500 just for front 1/4.

Contact us by phone (3108803256) or email ([email protected]) for pricing details.

satin-black-tesla-model-3-20-inch-matte-turbine-style-wheels-tst-wrapped-wm-2.jpg

Thank you for the response, while I live downtown I wouldn't mind driving as far as OC as long as the price is reasonable and the work is reputable :)

Here are a few reputable options you can try.

Elevated Auto Concepts
621 E Walnut St
Pasadena, CA 91101
909-266-4712

Ezie Wraps
6826 Lankershim Blvd.
North Hollywood, CA 91605
818-624-5840

Aerowerkz Motorsports
16050 Kaplan Ave
City of Industry, CA 91744
310-817-9912

I just did a full Xpel body wrap on my new M3 at Sticker City in Sherman Oaks. I am super happy with the results.

One thing I learned in my research is that the most important factor is the skill and experience of the installers. Sticker City was recommended by the Tesla salesman in Woodland Hills and I see why. They provided excellent service. The car was done in just a couple days.

One other thing that I really liked about them. I asked Jason (the manager) whether or not I should do a ceramic coating on top of the PPF. He said that some people like the look and convenience of doing the ceramic coating but he also said that some people prefer just to apply the Xpel sealant once every 3 months. He even gave me a bottle of Xpel sealant free of charge. I was impressed that he didn't try to push the ceramic coating on me.

Sticker City
4638 Van Nuys Blvd, Sherman Oaks, CA 91403
Phone: (818) 905-5678