Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Request for Supercharger Location

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Calling for Tesla owners around Arcadia/Temple City.

A few Supercharger will be installed in San Gabriel and West Covina. However, there is none around Arcadia/Temple City. We need to make some noise for Tesla or commerical partners to install Superchargers around our neighborhood.

Let's make this happen 😄

I charge from home: Its much faster. I need superchargers when I'm out on the road. I have better things to do on a daily basis than sit at a Supercharger waiting while charging. My living room couch is much more comfortable for checking email and TMC.
Now, if you're calling for more along I-40, I-10, CA-99, US-50, or I-5, I might be on board with you.

• Love
Reactions: Obsoletion and KJD
I'm right in this area and yes the options for supercharging are non-existent.

Pasadena's location is great, lots of stalls but the speed on them is a little disappointing.

Where's the news that SG/West Co. will be getting chargers?

Reactions: hcdavis3
Pasadena's location is great, lots of stalls but the speed on them is a little disappointing.

Where's the news that SG/West Co. will be getting chargers?
1. Pasadena and Tesla are partnering on a second charging plaza location that will use V3 superchargers in a non-pay parking lot where the 110 freeway dumps you off onto Arroyo Pkwy. It's already under construction: Supercharger - Pasadena, CA - Arroyo Pkwy (Under Construction June 2021, 20 V3, 7 DCFC, 20 L2)

2. The San Gabriel supercharger is already under construction and almost finished. It's at 140 W Valley Blvd, in the parking lot of 99 Ranch Market at the corner of Del Mar Ave. and Valley Blvd (i.e. close to the 10 freeway). The thread tracking progress at that location is Supercharger - San Gabriel, CA - Valley Blvd. (under construction Apr 2021, 20 V3 stalls)

3. If you want to track actual progress on supercharger locations and know what the general Tesla community knows about sites, follow at supercharge.info. The changes tab there will let you know what's new, but their map is an even better resource for getting a feel for what crowd-sourced information says is going on.

• Informative
Reactions: Baytomax
1. Pasadena and Tesla are partnering on a second charging plaza location that will use V3 superchargers in a non-pay parking lot where the 110 freeway dumps you off onto Arroyo Pkwy. It's already under construction: Supercharger - Pasadena, CA - Arroyo Pkwy (Under Construction June 2021, 20 V3, 7 DCFC, 20 L2)

2. The San Gabriel supercharger is already under construction and almost finished. It's at 140 W Valley Blvd, in the parking lot of 99 Ranch Market at the corner of Del Mar Ave. and Valley Blvd (i.e. close to the 10 freeway). The thread tracking progress at that location is Supercharger - San Gabriel, CA - Valley Blvd. (under construction Apr 2021, 20 V3 stalls)

3. If you want to track actual progress on supercharger locations and know what the general Tesla community knows about sites, follow at supercharge.info. The changes tab there will let you know what's new, but their map is an even better resource for getting a feel for what crowd-sourced information says is going on.
You are a godsend of information.

Thank you. I live closest to the San Gabriel charger and that is a very busy parking lot. It'll be exciting to see how busy it gets since it's right off the 10 freeway