Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Request service from Teala App

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If I am having any issues with my Tesla Model Y, is requesting service from the tesla app the only way to contact tesla?
If I schedule a service from the app, (either a mobile service appointment or a service center visit), is the service chargeable?

Yes you request service through the app. If you have a service center nearby you might be able to call or stop by to make an appointment.

In the app they will respond back in about a day to give you an estimate with costs (if any) at which point you can approve the estimated charges or chat with them further if you have questions or just cancel the service if you change your mind.

If I am having any issues with my Tesla Model Y, is requesting service from the tesla app the only way to contact tesla?
If I schedule a service from the app, (either a mobile service appointment or a service center visit), is the service chargeable?
That, as far as I know, short of a visit to the service center, is the only way to contact Tesla. If the car is under warranty and the problem is covered under such, then no, it shouldn't result in a charge.