Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Rial Lugano "Tesla Turbine" 19x8.5" wheels now accept your Tesla center caps

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just put a set of these in graphite on our Pearl White MS. They go on easy now being hubcentric and with lugs included. The Tesla center caps fit perfectly. The stock TPMS sensors fit fine. Balancing was 0.5 oz or less per wheel.

Thanks Doc! :D:D:D:D

Bump. Factory lugs are also aesthetic. What do the non-OE nuts look like, if factory can't be used? Thanks.

The lugs we provide are nothing out the ordinary, but I cannot confirm that OE lugs will work (we provide new hardware just to make sure we know what is being used). If I had to guess, I think the 21mm head of the OE lug is too big to fit in the lug opening of the Lugano, given the lugs we provide are 19mm (with an adapter included to throw in the glove box if needed)

Do you have the specs for the proper lug nuts for this wheel? The one's I've been using on my Rials have gotten corroded and don't look good (although still functional) and I would like to replace them but can't find the specs! I replaced my OEM lugs with the Gorilla automotive lugs and have been very pleased with them with my Tesla OEM rims...I'd like to get the same for the Rials for the winter time.

Do you have the specs for the proper lug nuts for this wheel? The one's I've been using on my Rials have gotten corroded and don't look good (although still functional) and I would like to replace them but can't find the specs! I replaced my OEM lugs with the Gorilla automotive lugs and have been very pleased with them with my Tesla OEM rims...I'd like to get the same for the Rials for the winter time.

Conical seat, 14x1.5 thread pitch, 35.5mm total length (closed head), 19mm hex

Just canceled my OEM 19" winter setup with Tesla, delivery allegedly not
for another month, same with center console, which IMHO is a usable space killer.

Ordered the Luganos in graphite with Sottozeros 102W from TR for my white/pano.
Saved at least $500 over the OEM.

Some accessories I got:

Lug nut covers, 19mm from oemwheelsplus on the Bay. Sorry Doc, love TR but
you only have shiny ones:

s-l500.jpg

And this one from van-gn2015, 64mm I thought is correct, will post back if wrong:

s-l500.jpg

And in TireRack's praise, I only one non-fitting set in 15 years, and that problem
they remedied professionally, shipped me new wheels and tires before they even
checked that I was returning the first set. I bow to their professionalism, unbeatable
customer service phone and chat alike.

Last edited: