Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

RN1149 and earlier, still waiting group!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I follow this thread and the "2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking" thread. Things have been very quiet since EOQ. Just a bunch of push backs for the most part.
Also Plaid stock has virtually all been eaten up in the lower 48 states.
This happened to a lesser extent at the beginning of the year. The Tesla manager I was speaking with back then basically said employees catch their breaths for a week or so after EOQ. I take that to mean they're in no hurry to get anything done. Unknown what might be happening a Fremont now.

Sorry man. I hope he is correct but they honestly have no clue.
It is the arbitrariness of deliveries and the wild changes in delivery dates that is most frustrating. I am 1146 and it pains me to see so many on this web site with higher numbers obtaining their Teslas while my projected delivery date just changed from 4/15 - 5/7 to 6/1 -7/13. I wonder why there isn't a class action lawsuit or some attempt to pressure Tesla to honor their order sequence? Elon spending too much time elsewhere?

Reactions: JakesterMcZap
During my wait, I grew tired of hearing from everyone that took delivery of their cars that I should remain patient because they’re definitely worth the wait. So I’m not going to say it, even if it’s true.
What I will add is that it also felt pretty good looking at the window sticker and knowing I paid @$20k less than what it said.
Hang in there folks.

During my wait, I grew tired of hearing from everyone that took delivery of their cars that I should remain patient because they’re definitely worth the wait. So I’m not going to say it, even if it’s true.
What I will add is that it also felt pretty good looking at the window sticker and knowing I paid @$20k less than what it said.
Hang in there folks.
Last night I grew more agitated about the lack of communication about the delivery queue and send an email to my local store, [email protected], [email protected] and [email protected]. I cited this forum and asked why people ordering the same car as me in August and September 2021 when I ordered in March 2021 were getting preference. I wondered if it had to do with my lower sales price or the fact that I am paying to lease my 2018 Tesla. This afternoon I received my VIN and a congratulations from my local sales location. In fact, my car is already here. Coincidence? Maybe, but I will be very glad to get this purchase finished!

Last night I grew more agitated about the lack of communication about the delivery queue and send an email to my local store, [email protected], [email protected] and [email protected]. I cited this forum and asked why people ordering the same car as me in August and September 2021 when I ordered in March 2021 were getting preference. I wondered if it had to do with my lower sales price or the fact that I am paying to lease my 2018 Tesla. This afternoon I received my VIN and a congratulations from my local sales location. In fact, my car is already here. Coincidence? Maybe, but I will be very glad to get this purchase finished!
Coincidence or not, Congratulations 🎉 🎊 What was your EDD prior to this email?

I have had my car one month now. Today got my windows tinted (3M Ceramic IR) and got ceramic coating. Not sure I am happy with the work (I see some splotchy areas) but maybe it needs to harden or dry?

I am enjoying the car. It has 2,200 miles and has worked pretty flawlessly - the autopilot seems to need more attention than my '17 MS did.

IMG_0967.jpeg

I have had my car one month now. Today got my windows tinted (3M Ceramic IR) and got ceramic coating. Not sure I am happy with the work (I see some splotchy areas) but maybe it needs to harden or dry?

I am enjoying the car. It has 2,200 miles and has worked pretty flawlessly - the autopilot seems to need more attention than my '17 MS did.

View attachment 796842
Great to hear. Tint should dry up and clear up the slot by areas. If not just have the shop correct it